Chapter 15 - Rehearsal

THIRD DAY OF THE Tokyo Blade rehearsal.

As far as I remember, the rehearsal period would last for a month, which was generalized in stage plays, or so I heard.

"Eura, come here for a moment." Taiki called me, but I just waves my hand, signalling that I was going somewhere.

"Ask Kana instead." I told him, walking towards Aqua who was sitting at the side.

Too bad he didn't belong to any clique.

' I guess is shouldn't say anything about that issue as well. . . it's not like I'm part of one . . . well, not like a care. ' I sighed, then sat down beside the lonely man.

"You look lonely." I voiced out, and Aqua glanced at me.

" What do you want? " he asked, and shook my head.

" Nothing. " I replied.

' Now what do I say? Shit, this is too awkward. ' I mentally panicked.

"What do you think of Arima's acting?" he asks.

"Hmm. . . the way she acts, huh? I don't like it." I admitted.

"What do you mean you don't like it?" he asks, glancing at me.

"Her current way of acting, doesn't look the same as before. It's like. . . she's restraining herself." I sighed, looking over at him, and our eyes met.

Look, I'm not a weak brat when it comes to eye contact but holy shit, I cannot maintain eye contact with a handsome man.

"I see." he says, returning his gaze to Kana.

I noticed Akane staring at the side, so I stood up.

"I'll go to the restroom, bye emo boy." I waved at him.

~

A few more days passed, and we were slapped by a shocking news.

"After discussing it with the manga side, they will contact us once the new script is finished. Rehearsals are suspended until then. " the director announced, and the others began to gossip at this.

' It was bound to happen anyways. More free time for me then! ' I celebrated.

I then heard a part of Aqua and Akane's conversation, and decided to butt in a few words.

"It's not like he likes theater anyways." I sighed, then began to walk away, but stopped when I heard Aqua speak.

" How'd you know? " he asked.

" I pay attention to you, I guess? "