Chapter 34 - Date

HALF A YEAR PASSED BY since B-Komachi filmed their Pop in 2 music video.

Aqua and Ruby are on their second year of high school, while me, Akane, and Kana are on our third year.

I decided to skip a grade when I finished first year, and after taking some tests, the school allowed me to.

I was planning on skipping High School, and head straight to college at first, but I realized I wanted to look after Ruby and Aqua until their second year.

A month ago, me and Aqua decided to reveal our relationship on public to cease the issue of me dating Aiden, Kio's current love team - his boyfriend -.

Some were surprised, some were glad, some were confused, but most were pretty supportive.

A lot commented that they'd guessed we'd end up dating, since 'me and Aqua looked good together' during the My Love a year ago. That part was settled.

B-Komachi also filmed a few music videos, and gained popularity over time. They have 360,000 subscribers, and would often have live concerts every here and then.

Aqua became a regular at a TV show, got a supporting role at a drama, and would model for magazines and such.

Akane's career was going pretty well, too. A movie she played as the leading actress was about to be released, and she starred and various shows and dramas as well.

As for me. . .

"Eura! Could you accompany me to the grocery?"

I found Eura's mom, and took her away from her father.

Three months ago, Amy told me about Euria's current condition and whereabouts. I immediately told her that I wanted to get mom back, and found out that she and her husband divorced two years after Eura was sent here to Japan.

Despite being divorced, Eura's father decided to keep Euria and made her his. . . maid and personal slut.

When I found that Euria was being forced to have sex with that man, I burned with rage and flew to Spain.

The police arrested Eura's father with difficulty. There were casualties, and I ended up with a few wounds as well, but that didn't matter.

At that time, the fact that I saved Eura's mother, was enough.

' Still. . . I feel guilty that Euria is treating me as her daughter despite not being her real daughter. I'm an adult inside of her daughter's body, after all. ' I sighed, then stood up and went to the living room.

"Of course, Mom, I'll go with you." I smiled, and she smiled back.

Other than being with Eura's mom, I also grew even more popular after starring at a movie four months ago.

I even received a reward as 'Best Supporting Actress 2023'. It wasn't an Oscar or anything, but I'm sure it was a big achievement.

After that, I've become even busier than before. I rarely had the chance to hang out with any of my friends, nor Aqua.

Even so, our relationship never changed nor faltered. He would visit me when we're filming and would wait for my break, or when I'm done so we could go grab dinner together.

He would come over every weekend night to watch a movie with me, or whenever I'm free. I'm pretty content with the life I have right now.

But of course, life isn't all about happiness.

It turns out that even when I retrieved Gorou's corpse and prevented Ruby from seeing it, she still ended up turning . . . emo.

I didn't know why, but it certainly wasn't a great thing.

I have a hunch that the child I talked to on the cave in Miyazaki was connected to it, and that pisses me off.

I've tried my best to cheer her up, but her eyes won't even falter. Whatever I do, it's still dark.

' I don't even know what to do anymore. . .'
I sighed, walking besides mom.

After purchasing our groceries, we decided to have some coffee before heading back to my apartment.

When we arrived at the apartment, I told mom that I was heading out, since I told Aqua that I had free time today and he said that he'd pick me up.

"Have fun, sweetie! Do I have to cook you dinner, or you're going to eat Aqua-kun?" Mom asked, a sweet smile on her face while I felt heat rise up to my cheeks when I heard what she said.

" Mom! " I whined.

" I meant 'eat with', sorry." Mom laughed, while I pouted.

"Go now, I'm sure he'll be here in a few minutes." Mom ushered me to head inside my room to dress up.

I headed inside and took a quick shower. I wore a white cropped top, maong jeans, and decided to wear my beige cardigan. I paired my outfit with white sneakers, and a black sling bag Kio gave me a while ago.

I applied some light makeup, and headed out.

I said goodbye to mom, and waited for Aqua at the lounge area. After a minute or so, he arrived and greeted me with a kiss on the cheeks.

"How long have you been waiting?" he asked.

"Around two minutes, I just finished dressing up." I answered.

"Let's go?" he asked, offering his hand to me. I nodded and took his hand.

" Sure! " I smiled widely.

We decided to simply walk towards the mall since it wasn't that far from my apartment complex. When we arrived, I immediately dragged him inside the nearest clothing store I saw.

I tried on various dresses and shirts, asked him what he thought, and he would share his opinion. He said most of them looked good on me, but made sure to point out the stuff he thinks doesn't suit me.

"The color don't match your personality, it's too bright." he commented and I threw the beret I tried on earlier at him.

"Are you saying my personality is too damn dark?" I asked, annoyance plastered all over my face.

"100%." he answered with a poker face.

"Do you wanna die?"

~

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

I hate High School.