Chapter 31 - Accompany

EURA SLEPT LIKE A LOG THAT NIGHT and woke up at 1:35 PM.

Of course, Aqua questioned this. He asked her where she went last night, and decided to tell him that she found a corpse.

"Who's is it?" Aqua asked, sipping on his coffee.

Eura sighed, and since she knew that Ruby and the others weren't there, she decided to tell him.

"Gorou Amemiya. A Doctor that's been missing about 16 years now." Eura sipped on her coffee and eyes Aqua's reaction.

His face was calm, and he didn't look surprised at all.

" I kinda guessed that you'd find it." Aqua admitted, and Eura felt confused.

" Why?" She asked.

" I don't know. I just had a hunch." Aqua shrugged.

" You always seem to find everything for me. And . . . you have this aura that screams that you know a lot of things i want to know." Aqua added.

" I won't question your Identity, but I'd appreciate it if you tell me something about you. I barely know you, the real you, and yet, you know me and my goal. " Aqua continued.

" Well, I think you know me. That's what I feel when I'm around you. I feel known and found. " Aqua smiled while he looked down at his coffee.

Eura was stunned at this, her chest feeling heavy due to guilt. Eura knows she can't tell him she's not from this world. That she knows his goals because she read it.

But, Eura still wanted to tell Aqua a little bit of her. A little bit of [Y/N].

" I don't want to talk about this here. Would you like to take a walk with me? " Eura asked, smiling at Aqua.

Aqua pursed his lips and thought for a second. " Sure. " He answered.

"I'll take a shower, then." Eura stood up, placed the empty cup on the sink.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Aqua whispered, placing his cup on the sink besides Eura's and caged her in his arms

Eura flinched at this, feeling Aqua's chest on her back and hearing his voice whisper to her ears.

Eura pushed Aqua away with a red face, while Aqua simply laughed at her reaction.

"Stop it!" Eura pouted.

"I'm just joking!" Aqua laughed harder, while Eura sighed and smiled softly.

' I really like seeing him laugh, especially if I'm the one who made him do so. ' Eura giggled.

"Wait for me here, and don't follow me!" Eura yelled.

Aqua chuckled at this and watched the female stomp her way towards her room.

"She's so adorable."

~

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

Three shitty chapters to make up for my absence ✌️