Chapter 3

Shadow's P.O.V

I woke up to someone in my bathroom. I got up and took out one of my guns from my bedside drawer and went to the bathroom room. I opened the door that lead to my bathroom and pointed the loaded gun and the mobian.

"He..hey! I mean not harm. I woke up in your house!" The Mobian said with his hands up and back agents the wall as he was sitting on the floor.

Once I realized who it was as it was Sonic I put the gun down. Sonic put his hands down as he was shaking a bit.

I looked at the blue hedgehog his face was pale and he looked sick.

"You sick or is this just a hang over?" I asked

"Hang over." Sonic replied

I looked at him and left the bathroom and went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast and I made Sonic something as well.

When I was done I called him. Sonic came to the dinner table and I gave him a cup of tea.

"Drink that it might help you. It dose to me." I said as I went to get myself my breakfast.

"Thank you." Sonic thanked

I didn't say anything in return but ate my food.

After a while Sonic was better he was watching TV on my couch. I didn't mind I liked the company of another mobian that was not just me but I never showed it.

I looked at the time it was 3:00. Shit I am going to be late! I started to teleport around my house ge all of my stuff ready.

"Have another concert?" Sonic questioned

"Yes, if I don't leave by 5 then I will be late!" I replied not even looking at him.

"Can I help you get ready?" Sonic asked

"No, because you don't know what I need." I replied

Sonic pouted which was cute..... wait what am I thinking? I shook my head and did a count on all the equipment I had. I was missing one item a small microphone. I ran around my house searching for it but couldn't find it.

"Looking for something?" Sonic asked

"Yes, A small microphone." I replied

"Oh... you mean this?" Sonic asked holding up the microphone I needed.

I took it from him without thanking him.

"A nice thank you would be nice." Sonic said

"I don't have time to play hedgehog, I need to go like now." I said

Sonic blushed a little. I locked my front door from the inside I was about to teleport to the concert that is when I looked at Sonic still on the couch looking at me.

I walked up to him I held up my hand to him. He hesitated a minute but took my hand. I pulled Sonic off the couch he grabbed my wast and was hugging me. I teleported us both in my dressing room.

"You can let go of me now" I said

Sonic let go but he had a sad look on his face. I walked up to him.

"Sad because you can't keep hugging the ultimate life form~?" I question in a sexy voice

Sonic blushed deep. I chuckled and handed him a VIP pass.

"That pass is good for a year so don't lose it." I said as I went to get ready.

Sonic nodded still blushing deep.

3rd P.O.V

It was time for the concert to start Sonic was in the front of the stage himmand many other mobians where all excited to see Shadow and to hear him sing.