EPISODE 2

Two days quickly rolled down! Krish doesn't even came outside for the past two days!! He is more devasted thinking of Rahini!! He looked the wall which has the photo frame of their first picture! He slowly took it from his hand and sits in the floor!! He slowly reminiscing the first day, when he met This Angel! Even though, Partha is his best friend he doesn't know Rahini!!

FLASHBACK!!

Krish is studying Mechanical Engineering final year!! He is in the corridor looking the juniors who is coming there with so much of enthusiasm!! Partha wrapped his arms around his shoulder and punched his stomach and he growled!

Krish: Macha!! Arive ilaya da!! En da en?

Partha: Ila macha!! Jolly ah iruka maari irnthuchu!! Athan naan vanthen!!

Krish: Po da!! Poi velaya paaru!! Union Head ah irnthutu inga vanthu prachana panittu iruka?

Partha: Huh!! Atha nee solriya?

Krish: Heheee!! Dei!! Po da!! Onaku Vela iruku la!! Nee paaru!! Lunch la meet pannalam!!

Partha: Okay da!!

And, the thing is Partha is studying EEE! Both of them are school friends and joined in the same college but didn't got interest in the same course!! Krish is very much interested in Mech!! So, Krish joined in Mech and Partha in EEE!!

Partha went to do his works and Krish is standing there looking them!! Suddenly, he found a girl who is wearing a black coloured saree who is slapping a boy! He is not only a boy but he is his class and a well known business man's son!! He know that he can go to any extent for making the person regret who opposed him!! Krish immediately jumped and ran to them!! But, before that he slapped that girl and she twirled and fell down on the ground!! Krish hitted his forehead and rushed to them!!

Krish: Aakash!! Ennachu?

Aakash: Krish!! Vidu enna!! Iva enna adchutta!! Leave me!!

Krish: Aakash!! Porumaya pesu!! Wait!!

He turned to that girl who is crying more hard in the same position!! He bend down to her height!!

Krish: Enga!! Ennachu? Mothala ezhunthiringa!!

He held her hand and made her to stand on her feet!! He wiped the sand on her hands!! She look him shocked!!

Krish: Aakash!! Enna da?

But, before he replies that girl replied!!

....: Avaru enna rag pannaru!! Naan adchen!!

Krish looked Aakash!!

Krish: En daa? Namma juniors da!! Ipdiya pannuva? Po da po!! Sorry solittu po!!

Aakash: Krish!!

Krish: Sollu daa!! Ilana complaint pannirven!!

Aakash: Sorry!!

He said and left with his gang glaring them!!

Krish: Ennachu ongalkuuuu?

....: Kai valikithu!!

Krish: Acho!! Onga name enna?

....: Rahini!!

Krish: Nice!! I'm Krish!!

He gave his hands and she handshakes with him and gave a bright smile!! She blinked her eyes to control her tears!!

Krish: Entha department?