EPISODE 3

Partha is tensed when Krish didn't came out for past two days!! He is completely fed up seeing his best friend like this!! He took the spare key and opened the door!! The room is pitch dark and nothing is seen inside!! He switched on the lights and looked Krish in the corner of the room!! He went and patted his shoulder! He looked him slowly!! His eyes are too red!! Partha instantly hugged him tightly!!

Krish: Rahini daa!! Ava venum da!! En Kozhantha da avaa!!

Partha: Macha!! Reality ku va da!! Practical ah pesu! Please da!! Onna ipdi pakka mudila ennala!!

Krish: Partha!!

Partha: Rahini ku nee ipdi irukarthu pidikum ah sollu!! Ipdi azhuthuttu iruntha nalla iruka pakka? Or avalku pidikum ah? Ava onna ipdi pakkava da asa patta!! Macha!! Please daa!!! Palaya maari va da!! I want you da!! Erkanave avala ezhanthu naan romba kashta padren!! Neeyum ipdiye iruntha naan enna panrathu?

Krish looked him broken many times! But, now he is more worse now!! He lost his sister!! Krish hugged him tightly!! Both of them were practically crying!!

Krish: Nee Azhatha da!!! Please daa!!

Partha: Hmm!! Va velila Polam!! Kelambu!!

Krish held his hand both of them went down!! Revathy already prepared some favourite food of Krish and Partha!! She herself feeds both of them!! Krish eyes are welling up but he totally controlled it!! She completely fed them!! Prabhu and Revathy sits there in the couch!! Partha sits nearer to Revathy!! Krish is sitting on the floor laying on Revathy's lap!! She caressed his hair!!

Revathy: Evlo naal da nee ipdi irupa?

Krish: Naan ipdiye iruken maa!! Please enna vitrunga!! Onga payan ah onga kudave iruken!!

Revathy: Nee eppothum en payan than da!! Restart your life da!!

Prabhu: Ipdiye iruntha inom kashtam ah iruku da Engalku ellam!! Onna naanga ipdi pathathe ila oru naalu varsham munnadi!!

Partha: Nee veetla irunthathu pothum da!! Velila va!! Work va!!

Krish: Ila da!!

Partha: Inimel nee ila nu Sonnalum onna vida mudyathu da naanu!! Onaku iruku inimel!! Kelambu Polam inaki!!

Krish: Dei!!

Partha: Maa!! Naanga kelambrom maa!!

The elder's nodded!! Partha pulled Krish to his room!!

Partha: Nee onom daily vara venam!! Just oru change kaaga vaa!!

Krish: Ground Polam ah daa?

Partha looked him shocked!!

Partha: It's been four years da!!

He nodded!! Both of them changed their usual tracks and went to the ground after informing to the elder's!! They felt somewhat happy now!! Partha drove towards the ground!! Krish's heartbeat is raising to its peak!! He can still remember the day when he won the final match!! He can remember the day when she was with him the whole day!!

LET'S SEE ABOUT THEIR LOVE IN FEW EPISODES!!

FLASHBACK!!

Both of them become more closer nowadays!! Typically they are behaving purely like a couple's and enjoying their college days!!. In this three months Krish becomes more closer to him!! He already developed his feelings towards her!! But, he is reluctant to confess her! He is very much afraid of what she will say!

It's the third month since she joined the college and Krish is in volleyball ground and playing the final round!! Rahini is cheering him by jumping from her place!! Krish smiled seeing her!! And, there comes a final hit of him and his team won the match!! Everyone ran inside the ground and Rahini to went to Krish and hugged him!! He hugged her and spinner her around!! She squealed and closed her eyes tightly!!

Rahini: Hey! Pothum da!! Pothum!!

Krish: Kozhantha!.

Rahini: Awee naana?

Krish: Neethan!!

He slowly let her down and smiled seeing her!!

Rahini: Congratulations daa for winning the match! 

Krish: Thanks daa!!!

She smiled!! Partha congratulated him!! But, Partha, Revathy and Prabhu is going to their native since there is a sudden death of their closed relative!! Rahini cannot go since she is having her practicals! All of them were in Rahini's house!!

Partha: Epdi ma ivala thaniya vitutu porathu?

Rahini: Neenga poitu vaanga!! Naan manage pannirken!!

Revathy: Ila ma! Onna vittu poga mudyathu!!

Prabhu: Humm!! Krish!! Avala on vtla stay panna vechurkiyaa?

He looked him shocked!!

Revathy: Nalla yosanai!! Rahini Krish kuda stay pannikriya?

Rahini: Maa!! Athu.

Partha: Hey! Onaku tryum Avan ah pathi!! Two days de!!! Please!!

Rahini nodded!

Revathy: Krish!!

Krish: Naan pathukren ma!! Neenga poitu vaanga!!

They nodded and the trio left the place!!.

Krish: Rahini!! Kelamblam ah da?

Rahini: Ahhnnn!! Polam!!

Krish: Knjm dress pack panniko! Polam!!

Rahini nodded and went to her room!! She packed few dresses and took her diary, laptop, chargers everything and went down!! He loaded everything in the car and they drove towards his house!! She is went on talking to him!! She is much excited to spend some time with him!! He reached the house and he cleaned one room for her and both of them arranged her things!!

Krish: Sapda enna venu?

Rahini: Pasikala Krish!! Enaku venam ethum!!..

Krish: Adi vanguva!! Olunga sapdu!! Vaa!!

She nodded and both of them had their dinner and went to their respective rooms!!

Krish POV

I can't believe that she is here with me today! Not only today but for two days!! I am damn sure that I know what I'm feeling towards her!! I know I'm deeply in love with her!! Her craziness drove me towards her!! Her smile ease my heart!! She is where I want to hide myself in!! Her round eyes made me to fall for her even more!! I want to live happily with her and with her family!! Prabhu pa and Revathy maa is nothing but also my parents!! They took care of me as their son! There is no difference between me and Partha!!! I slowly went to her room to check whether she slept or not! I found her sleeping peacefully by Clutching my favourite bolster!! I chuckled seeing her cute snore!! There is a diary on top of her stomach!! I looked her perplexed! I slowly took the diary form her and sits nearer to the bed on the floor!! I turned the first page but got shocked to see my name which is written there "KRISH"!! I looked her shocked!...!!

Will continue this in next chapter!!

Do forgive me for the errors and flaws.!
Do read this as a fiction.!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you!❤️
Will update the next episode as soon as possible!

And makkaley you can follow me on instagram!
dharshu._.scribbles

To Be Continued!

With love,
Priya💕