EPISODE 8

And, one year rolled in a haste!! Krish completed his final year exams and started to go for a work!! Rahini is studying in third year!! She tried of quit the studies but Krish is very much sure about her studies!! He want her to complete the studies!! He knew how much it is important!!.. Both of them are yet to start their life!! Krish doesn't want her to compel her in anything!! She many times initiated him to start their life!! But, he is very much confident of not taking anything!! His parents fought with him many times to leave Rahini and come with them!! But, he rejected everything!! He knows whom he love and who is true!!!...

That day night, Krish is doing his work in the laptop, whereas Rahini is pacing here and there!! Krish didn't noticed it! He is very much concentrated on his work!! Rahini is frustrated seeing him!! She went and poked his arms!! He didn't looked her!!

Krish: Enna de?

Rahini: Inga paaru!!

Krish: enna nu sollu ma!!

Rahini: enna pidikathu thane onaku?

Krish: Ethuuuyyyyyy? Eyyyy!!

He looked her! He can see her eyes which are too red!! He immediately kept his laptop aside and pulled her to his lap! She hugged him by his nape and hugged him tightly!! He caressed her hair and she went on weeping!!

Krish: Ennachu en Kozhanthai ku?

Rahini: Onaku enna pidikathu thane?

Krish: Eyy!! Apdilam sollatha dee!! Onna enaku evlo pidikum nu onske tryum!! Aprm en da ipdi pesra?

Rahini: Sorryyyy daa!!

Krish didn't talk anything but he just caressed her hair!!

Krish: Ennachu Kozhantha?

Rahini: Enna en nee othuki vekkira?

Krish: Naan epo de apdi panen?

Rahini: I want you Krish!! Intha one year nee onna evlo control panittu enkuda iruka nu enaku tryum!! Ipdilam irukatha da!! I want my rights as your wife!! I want you!!!

She pulled herself from the hug and sealed her lips on his!! She encircled her hands around his nape and kissed him hard!! He is very much shocked!! He slowly encircled his hands around her waist and pulled her more towards him!! His mind intoxicated seeing her this much close to him!! His hands went towards her bare waist under her shirt!! She shivered in his touch and hugged him even more tightly!! He broke the kiss and attacked her neck! He nibbled the skin on her nape and traced his fingers all over her body!! She moaned in ecstasy!! Her body burned in pleasure which is given by him!! He quickly Carried her in his arms and pushed her in the bed!! He hovered her completely!! He removed her dresses in a haste and devoured her breast and she moaned hard!! Her hands traced his bare chest after she threw his shirt!! He removed his pant and shoved his manhood into her!! She cried in pain and soon the pleasure took over her!! She moaned hard!! He looked her eyes which shows pure pain!! He kissed her eyes!!

Krish: love you for being mine!!

Rahini: love you more Krish!! Yes!! I'm your's completely!!