EPISODE 10

REALITY

Partha opened the door only to get shock of his life!! All the reports of baby and Rahini were scattered on the floor!! Kirsh is nowhere seen!! And, this made his heart to beat fastly!! He entered in and found Krish in the corner of the room!! He covered himself with Rahini's saree and his hands got the images of the baby which they got during the ultrasound!! His heart broke looking him like this!! He immediately rushed to him and hugged him where Krish broken completely!! His breathing becomes abnormal!! His heart is thudding fastly!!

Partha: Dei!! Ipdi Azhatha da! Kashtama iruku romba!!

Krish: ellam over! Ellam over!! Rahini Ila!! Pappa ilaaa!!! Nalaki avnga first year prayers!! Ennala namba kuda mudila!!! Naan enna da pannen? En da vittu ponanga?

He cried even more!! He feel weak all around his body!! He lost all his strength!! He is looking like a skeleton by loosing all his weight!! Feeling more weak, he just laid on Partha's shoulder soon the sleep took over him and he slept!! Partha made him to lay on the bed and went outside after confirming his sleep!!

THE NEXT DAY

It's the first year prayers of Rahini and the Baby!! It's just their family alone!! There are no one called!! Revathy prepared Rahini's favourite dishes with tears in her eyes!! She knew how Rahini liked everything which She prepares!! But, now she is not there to eat this!! The unborn baby didn't even knew why she left the world!! Her heart is beating fast as if it's going to break in a second!! She wiped her tears and plastered a smile when she found Krish coming to her!!

Krish: Neenga entaye nadikathinga maa!!

She immediately broke down when Krish hugged her!! Both of them were crying hard but they doesn't know what to do!! Everything is their fate!!

Krish: Maa!! Rahini oda oru favourite saree anga vtla iruku!! Naan edthutu varen!!

Revathy: Nee thaniya poga venam!! Partha va kutitu po!!

Krish nodded and went to his house with Partha!! They reached there in half an hour!! But, what they heard from them is the uttermost shock for them!! It's like a thunder fall on their heads!!

Lakshmi: Ithoda oru varsham antha Rahini eranthu!!

Raman: Ama dee!! Oru varsham!! Apo kuda intha Krish namma kitta varana paaru!

Lakshmi: Vidunga!! Knjm varsham pochu na nammakitta automatic ah vanthurvan!!!

Raman: Epdiyo Ava poita intha ulagatha vittu!!

Lakshmi: Antha tablets ah mathi vechathu than!! Nalla Vela pannom anaike!! Ilana inneream ava Inga irunthu irupa!!

(Krish stumbled a lot!! Partha looked devasted!! When Krish about to enter, Partha held his hands and asked him to hear them for which he nodded with teary eyes!! Partha room his mobile and video recorded everything by wiping his tears!!)

Lakshmi: Antha Kozhanthai um sethu poirum nu nenacha athu uyiroda vanthu porathu iruku!! Apdiye antha Rahini maari!!

(Krish and Partha looked each other in a shock, which means the baby is still alive!!)))

Raman: vidu de!! Athan apove poitu orphanage la vituttom la!!

Lakshmi: ama!! Ilana antha Rahini maariye ivalum varuva!! Rendum olunjuthu!!