EPISODE 6

Rahini is leaning on his chest and she already slept!! He is caressing her hair!! Prabhu, Revathy and Partha reached the house!! They were confused looking the house which is open now!! The trio went inside and got shocked to see the kids like this!! Partha smiled seeing them!! Revathy looked her husband who is just looking them blankly!! She nudged Partha!! Partha immediately wet inside and woked up Rahini and Krish!! Rahini for shocked to see them here!! Even, Krish!! Rahini immediately ran inside to her room and Partha followed her!! Prabhu slowly sits in the couch and Revathy stood behind him!! Krish took a deep breath and kneeled before Prabhu!! He slowly held his hands!!

Krish: Paa!!!

He looked him!!

Kirsh: Paa! Enaku Rahini ah pudchurku paa!!! Engalku kalyanam panni veinga paa!! Please paa!!

He told him!! Revathy had tears in her eyes!! She knows how Rahini loved Krish!! Even, Prabhu knows!!

Krish: Paa!!! Please pa!! Ethathu pesunga!! Ipdi irukathinga pa!

Prabhu: ...!

Krish: Paa!! Please pa!! Amaithiya irukathinga!! Enaku kashtama iruku!!

Prabhu: Enaku onna romba pidikum da!!

Krish: Paa!!!

Prabhu: Enaku sammatham da!!

Krish hugged him immediately!!

Krish: Paa!! Thanks pa!! Romba thanks paa!!

He told and cried on his shoulder!! Revathy caressed his hair!!

Prabhu: Onnoda family?

Krish: Avngalku pudchalum pidikala naalum, naan Rahini ah than pa kalyanam pannipen!! Ithu sathiyam!!

He kept his palms on Prabhu's palms!!
He smiled seeing her!!

Krish: Maa!!!

Revathy: Nee kedaikka naanga kudthu vechurkanum da!!

He hugged her with happy tears in his eyes!!

On the other side!!

Rahini is crying more!! What if , her family doesn't accept him!! She knew that all of them know about her love for Krish!! But, she is even more afraid of what will happen!! She know definitely she can't leave the family! But, even she knows that she can't leave Krish!! All her thoughts went away when Partha hugged her!!! She looked him and hugged him tightly and broke down in tears!!

Partha: Hey!! En de azhara?

Rahini: Anna!! Annaa!!

Partha: Cheri! Onom ila! Inga paaru enna!!

Rahini looked him!!

Partha: Enna Achu so... Ey!! Enna de ithu???

He pointed the vermillion on her forehead!! She touched it and looked him again with fear!!

Rahini: Anna.. athu!! Athu!! Krish!! Athu!!

Partha: Schhhh!!! Amaithiya iru mothala!! Va vanthu okkaru!!

He made her to sit in the bed!! He gave her water!! She gulped it in one go!! Her hands are trembling in fear and her whole body is shivering!!

Partha: Ipo sollu!! Enna Achu nu!!