EPISODE 5

Krish is spell bound by her confession!! He is dead shocked hearing her open statement!! He hugged her the next minute and broke down in tears! Both of them were practically crying hard! 

Krish: Solla mattiya thiruppi?

Rahini: love you more daa!!!!

She shouted and hugged him over his nape!! He hugged her and kissed her shoulder continuously!! She shivered even more and beats his chest!!

Krish: Hey! En de adikra?

Rahini: En da ivlo naal pesama iruntha?

Krish: Ey! Naan epo de pesama irnthen? Full ah onkuda thane irunthen!!

Rahini pulled him towards her by his collar!! Both their lips are n contact with each other!!

Rahini: Enna pidikum thane onaku?

He nodded his head happily!! He slowly pulled her by her nape and placed his lips on Her's!! She is shocked more but melted by his kiss!! Her inexperience in kissing made him to smile in the kiss!! He broke the kiss and pulled her even more to her!! She landed on his lap and encircled her hands around his nape!! Her breath hits his face!!

Adiyae neethaaanadi
Enn bothai thaenae
Mutham konju

Sagiyae neeyaaradi
Kai theendum pournami
Konjam nillu

He held her nape and looked her serene face!! She is glowing now!! Her eyes says it at all!!

Krish: love you de!!

Rahini smiled seeing him with tears in her eyes!!

Rahini: love you more Krish!! love you more!! Enaku ithu etho dream maari iruku!!

Krish: Is it so?

Pennae pennae
Undhan kayyil naanum
Koodum neram

Enna vittu chellaadhae
Kannae kannae
Neelum kaalam vendum
Vaaraayo arugilae

His hands slowly went down and held her clothed waist!! She shivered even more and her face flushed more!! E alok caressed her waist and she hides her face on his neck yearning a chuckle from him!! He nibbled her skin on her nape made her skin to go red!!

Rahini: Krish!! Noooooo!!!

Krish: Let it be the first hickey of Mine!!

He nibbled even more harder and she moaned there!! She held his biceps tightly!! He slowly licked her skin over there!!

Poovae kaadhal pookkum poovae
Saaral veesa eeraam
Ennai konjum mazhaiyil unn vaasam

Kenjum nenjam unnai kenjum
Pularum kaalai vendaam
Iravin kulirae ennai kollaadhae

He slowly made her to lay on the bed and hovered her completely!! She looked him shocked!! He kissed her forehead first then both her eyes!! He slowly kissed the corner of her lips and she shivered more!! She snuggled more into his chest when he laid beside her!!