EPISODE 7

Revathy: Ennanga!! Night sadangu seyanum!?

She asked him hesitantly!

Prabhu: Epdi ma intha time la?

Krish comes there!!

Krish: Maa!!!

Revathy: Sollu da!!

Krish: Night Ethuvum pannathinga maa!! Please!! Don't make her awkward!! Naanga epo ready oh apo naanga life start pannikrom! naanga settle aikrom maa!! Please

The elders felt happy to see him speaking this much matured!! They nodded their heads!!

Krish: Naanga onna stay panlam ah?

Prabhu: Ava on wife da!! Poi nimmathiya toongu!!

Krish nodded happily and went to their room!! He found Rahini standing nearer to the window!! He locked the door and went to her slowly without making noises!!. He slowly hugged her from back!! She jerked and turned! She smiled seeing him!! He slowly bites her nose!!

Rahini: dei!! Po da!! Paithiyam!! Kadchu vekkira!!

Krish: Hey!! Enna de nee?

Rahini: Ennala namba mudila da!! Nethiku namma oru nalla friends ah irunthom!! But, ipo nee en husband!! Naan on wife!  It feels surreal!!

Krish nodded his head with happiness!!

Krish: Naanum ithu ethir pakkala ma!!

Rahini: Nalaki on amma appa ta Peslam da!

Krish: Venam de!!

Rahini: Please Krish!! Already kalyanam eh avngalku tryathu!! Atleast namma avngala pakkalam da!! Enakaga!!

Krish nodded!

Krish: kandipa avnga ethathu pesuvanga!! Apdi pesna nee ethum nenachukatha!! Naan pathukren avngala!!

Rahini: Nee ethum kovama pesa kudathu Cheri ah?

Kirsh nodded!!

Krish: Va toongalam!!

Rahini: apo anna kuda toongu!! Naan toongren! Thookam varthu!!

Saying this she went to the bed whereas Krish stood there shocked!! He went to her and laid nearer to her make her panick!!

Rahini: Eyy!! Nee en Inga vara? Po po!! Amma vanthurvanga!!

Krish: Adieiii!! Namakku kalyanam airchu!! Nee en pondatti de!!

She gulped visibly!!

Rahini: Maranthutten!!

She told with her pouty lips!!

Krish: Maranthuttiya?

Rahini: Sorry daa!!

Krish glared her make her pout!! He laid on the other side of the bed!! She pouted looking him and poked his arms!! He didn't turned to her!! She got up and went to his side and laid on the small place!! She crawled on his arms!! He opened his eyes and controlled his smile and again closed his eyes!!

Rahini: Ey!! Pesu da!! Please! 

Krish: Neethan maranthutiye enna!?

Rahini: Krish!! Apdilam sollatha daa!! Please da!!