EPISODE 4

DON'T MISS THE NOTE AT THE END!

Krish POV

I slowly took the diary form her and sits nearer to the bed on the floor!! I turned the first page but got shocked to see my name which is written there "KRISH"!! I looked her shocked!!! She is still sleeping!! I slowly turned the page!! My eyes caught the picture of Mine when I took in my first year of College life!! I looked the picture with uttermost shock! Even I didn't have this picture! But, how come she? But, what made me even more shock is she.. she wrote what I really meant for her.. "I love you!!" What is happening around me and I can't understand this! Is she really loving me!! But, still I'm confused!! Why she is behaving like she doesn't know me? I turned the next page to see myself holding the volleyball along with the trophy which I got very firstly when I joined this college!! Tears welled up in my eyes!! I turned the other pages of the diary only to see my pictures!! This diary holds only about me!! This holds more emotions of Her's!! I doesn't know how she is loving me this muchh!! But, I'm such a dumb to understand her love towards me!! And the page ends with the picture which we took during the final match of the volleyball!! This girl makes me to fall for her even more!! More tears wetted my eyes seeing the love that she have on me!!

Krish slowly kept the diary on the drawer and laid nearer to her!! He slowly pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly!! She stirred in sleep and opened her eyes!! She got shocked to see Krish nearer to her!! She immediately got up and looked him shocked!! Krish smirked seeing her!! She is confused on seeing him like this!! She knew that, he is behaving totally od! And, her mind only remembers at that time!! She immediately turned and looked her diary which is missing now!! Her cheeks turned red when he pulled her to him and hugged her from back!! She closed her eyes tightly feeling his breath on her nape!! He can feeling her shivering under his spell!

Rahini: Krish!! Krish!!

She called him when he went on caressing her clothed waist!! He slowly tilted her neck and looked her eyes which he is already lost himself!!

Rahini: Krish!! Vella po!! Pooo!!

She told in her more feeble voice!! He chuckled and smirked seeing her make her panick!!

Rahini: Krish!! En Inga iruka? Velila po!! Room vittu po!!

She got up from the bed but he immediately pulled her towards him and she landed on his lap!! He hugged her by both her waist!! Her legs are on either sided of him!! Both their faces are dead close to each other and they can feel each other's breath!! He slowly tucked her hair behind her ears!! She shivered even more and held his biceps!!

Rahini: Krish!! En.. ena panra... Thappu.. po..

She told and pushed him!! Tears wetted in her eyes!! She closed her eyes to avoid crying but failed miserably when Krish hugged her!! She is shocked more now!! She knows she can't do this!!

Rahini: Krish!! Venam Krish!! No!! Please!!

Krish: Inga paaru enna nee!!

She shaked No and looked down!! He slowly tilted face and looked her eyes!! She is shivering under his touch!! He cupped her face slowly and looked her eyes!! He kissed her forehead strongly and that made an assurance for her!! Tears were rolling down from her eyes continuously!! She immediately got up and ran to the balcony!! She is not in the state of meeting him!! Krish took the diary and went to her! He slowly wrapped his arms around her shoulder and hold the diary in his right hand! She looked him!! He gave the diary to her!! Her face is flushed hard!! Her face is turned red in embarassment!! She looked down and never dare to look his eyes!!