Goes Without Saying

Bowie's body goes lax, head falling back as a long, chill-inducing groan escapes. "What...is—" he cuts himself off with a shorter, sharper moan as his cock pulses against my cheeks. He comes with a roar, spurt after spurt of hot, sweet cum hitting the back of my throat.

His blood mixes with it, and I whimper, drinking him down, even though nut gobbling's never been my thing. Like, ever. Also, vampires don't eat so who knows what this is going to do to my body.

The answer is immediate, but not what I expect. My stomach quakes, sort of like when I drank the potion. But this time, it sends radiating waves of pleasure through my bones. This is the closest to drunk I've been since being turned.

Axel is still keeping my lower half lifted, and the tickle of Nash's hair as he leans back in almost makes me squeal. He doesn't even lick though, just breathes in my scent over and over like he's memorizing it. Kinky little fuck. I kinda dig it.

My clit throbs, desperate. I clamp on Axel's finger, but he only lifts my ass higher, arching my back until it pops.

Fuck, fuck, fuck I'm so close to begging.

I open my jaw and release Bowie's cock, running my tongue over the wounds. He stares at me, chest heaving, a bead of sweat running down the center of his chest. "That. Was."

No idea what he's about to say, so I gear up for the worst. But he snaps his hips back and drops his face in line with mine, smothering me with an aggressive kiss.

He laps my mouth, gripping my hair so hard strands rip out. He's tasting everything left in my mouth, flicking over the back of my fangs. He even goes so far as to press his tongue to one tip until it's pierced, spilling more of himself for me.

Tears spring up. I whimper, kissing him back for all I'm worth, swallowing his blood like the gift it really is.

I've never had anyone willingly offer it to me. Seen it done, sure, in the Orgy room, while the boring little humans are drunk or drugged. Or compelled. But this is pure appreciation. Wanting to give me something like I did him.

Mother fucker! I think I'm in love.

He pulls back and holds my watery gaze. "You're amazing."

I can't reply because I'll say something sappy and hate myself forever. Thankfully, I don't have to.

Luca snaps my head up by my hair, my neck tweaking a bit. I suck in a breath and squeak, "Careful. Don't wanna ruin the fun." Sure way to knock a vamp out for a few hours is to snap our necks.

He quickly lets go, and rubs the spot, brows tilted. "Sorry, sweetheart. Forgot about that."

Such genuine concern, and I have no fucking idea how to handle that.

"S'fine, don't go soft on me now."

His smirk comes back, lighting me up inside. "No worries about that for a long while."

I guess shifters really do have hella endurance.

"Give her one more lick, Nash." Axel's voice and the command work as a one-two punch to my soul, while the anticipation murders my sanity.

Nash runs his fingers up the backs of my suspended legs. I feel the moment his nose connects with Axel's finger in a hard bump. When the tip of his tongue flicks over my clit, hard, unforgiving, I cry out before I can stop myself.

"Fuck, please! Please!"

I suck in a breath and hold it. Damn this stupid libido. Maybe I should say it was a joke.

"Mm, was that so hard, princess? Go ahead, Nash."

Ooo, maybe I shouldn't.

As if it's his life-long fucking mission, Nash attacks my clit with beautiful circles and flicks.

"Ohmygoooood," I moan, clawing at the floor.

Luca hums and pushes my arm higher. The shoulder joint screams, nearly coming loose as I ride this wave right over the edge of the world.

If these walls weren't magical, they'd probably hear this all the way in Paris.

Axel wiggles his finger inside and my bones tremble, my moaning out of control. This is unbelievable.

Nash doesn't stop when I start to wind down. He flicks and laps right into the sensitive zone. I try—and fail—to twist my hips and that's when it hits me. Axel didn't give an order to stop.

Luca pulls a bit higher, and Bowie jams his fingers in my mouth, settling them between my fangs so I can't hurt him.

He doesn't even have to ask. I suck and moan, fitting my tongue between them while Nash wrenches another orgasm out of me.

"That may be my new favorite sound," Axel rumbles. "How many you think she's got in her?"

Luca chuckles. "Only one way to find out."

Dear. Fuck.

This continues for two more soul-shattering orgasms, but by the time Nash is pushing me for the next one, something changes inside.

It's a weird sort of...hole. No, that's not right. An...emptiness? I need something. Damn. Whatever it is, I need it desperately.

Bowie sucks in a breath and lines his face up with mine. "I think I felt that. Did you guys feel that?"

"You mean our sexy little blood sucker asking for her mate marks," Luca teases. "I sure did."

My heart plummets. I want to break their faces and scream how wrong they are but...they're not. My body and heart think that's a great damn idea.

"Did you feel it too, Nash?" Bowie twists a glance over his shoulder, and Nash hums, "Mmhmm," against my clit. It sends another wave of euphoria right to my shriveled soul.

"So did I." Axel's deep, long hum pitches ever-lower and turns into a full-fledged, wolf growl.

Bowie and Luca take this as their cue to back up. Bowie slides his fingers out slowly, and I make sure they're as dry as I can manage.

"Damn, you're so good with that mouth," he groans.

My shoulder throbs as I slowly fix my arm and adjust my jaw.

"Tell me something I don't know," I grumble with a smile.

Nash gives me one final, hard lick. I jolt, still suspended.

"That you taste like happiness, pretty girl."

My throat closes, smile dropping as these feelings get way too big, way too fast.

Fur springs up on the knee bearing down on my neck, Axel's finger growing inside me. A claw forms, teasing my inner walls. The sheer heat wave of shock and excitement that crashes over me rivals the sun.

Big emotions gone. Big horny back.

I've never been fucked by a shifter, that goes without saying, but I've also definitely never been fucked by a monster.

"You always shift this slow, grandpa?" My voice has no venom because of the angle and lust, but it does the job.

He laughs, and I swear on my blood it sounds like a bass drum swallowed the devil in Legend. Not that I've seen that stupid movie sixty times or anything.

Tell you what, I'd have murdered a thousand miserable unicorns for that dress alone. Sadly, no dress here, but I do get to fuck my very own sexy devils, so who's the real winner?

Me, the answer is me.

~~
NP: Legend... 😍😍 Any other Legend fans??
Next episode coming: 7-10-23