A Matter Of Nights

"If it makes you feel any better, we would have asked you before you moved in." A shiver winds through my bones as Bowie talks. I pull back and eye him as he walks in. He winks at me, sending my stomach into a tailspin, and crosses his arms, leaning against the side wall. "Probably."

I adjust my legs and arms, hugging Axel tighter, willing time to go backward eleven seconds so I can strangle Bowie before he talks. Why can't I have nice things? They still don't understand.

But thankfully, Axel speaks up first. "She can't do that, boys. She's right."

It hurts, super fucking hard, actually, to have him say it.

"So, how does this work, then?" Luca crosses the room and grips my thigh.

"Yeah, I don't wanna go without tasting you, Candy." Bowie says my name slowly, teasingly. "Every day wouldn't be enough."

I stare at them, my...mates, mind working a million miles an hour. And then it hits me, as I stare at this ugly wallpaper in this magical hallway.

"Here. We can meet here."

They blink at each other before looking to Axel for confirmation or guidance.

He frowns in thought, eyes still trained on me. "Five times a week."

I scoff. "Once a month."

The angry roar that rips from his chest makes me cackle like the deranged lunatic I am. "Psych! Man, you guys are too easy."

Nash growls and bites my thigh in several places. "I don't want to let you go."

"I know but, this really is the only way. The only place we can..."

"Be us. I get it," Bowie sighs.

"Twice a week." Axel huffs.

I shake my head. "There's no way I can swing being gone that much. Someone would figure it out. How about every Friday?"

Axel nips my chin, holding on as he exhales, before leaning back again. "Every Friday."

"And if you can't come, leave a note with Tucker, maybe?"

I snort. "I can just call you, dumbass. Phones are a thing."

Bowie's ears turn red as he rubs the back of his head and grins. "Oh, yeah."

Dear hell, that's adorable.

"Get her number right fucking now, Nash. Before anything else happens."

I grin, mashing my nose to his. "What, is the big, bad wolf scared?"

His eyes glint, that sexy mouth curling in a slow smile that tugs at my lower belly. "I'm gonna fuck that attitude out of you. You know that, right?"

I moan a little, biting my lip. "You can try. If you like failing."

He shakes his head slowly, nostrils flaring, but before he can do anything, I lean back. Keeping my legs tight around Axel's waist, I snatch Nash's phone out of his hand.

I program the number and send myself a text to prove it's the right one, waving both phones in Axel's face. "Happy now, Daddy?"

Obviously, I meant it as the same stupid joke I make with Soran, but it has a completely different effect here. Axel's pupils swell, all but swallowing the whole eye. It hits me weird, too, making me way hotter for no reason at all.

He readjusts his grip to my ass, giving it a nearly painful squeeze.

"Say that again."

"What..." I lean forward and hover my mouth above his. "Daddy?"

He exhales harshly, breath fanning over my face, before he grits out, "Fuck."

"You like that?"

"I didn't." He buries his face in my neck and inhales. "But I do, now."

My eyes flutter closed as he nibbles my neck, and I have to admit, I do, too.

"I'm starting to get a little jealous."

I open my eyes to find Nash at my side. He grabs a handful of my hair and jerks me backward, arching my spine. He doesn't stop until I'm literally upside down, hanging from Axel's waist like a trapeze artist, hair brushing the floor.

Axel grunts, releasing me completely, so I'm doing all the work. "That's a helluva view."

He runs his thumb along the inner seam of my jeans, while Nash's nails rake my newly exposed stomach.

Bowie joins in at my hip, popping the button and easing my zipper down as my insides swirl. These guys really know how to make me feel wanted, that's for damn sure.

Luca hits his knees by my shoulder and yanks my shirt the rest of the way up over my face and blocking my view. He rips the snap of my bra clean off with a throaty growl as I lose my breath completely.

His hot mouth lands on my breast, tongue lavishing, teeth grazing my nipple, while Nash's hands join Bowie's inside my jeans.

"I'm starting to hate these damn things," Axel grumbles, fighting to work them down my pinned hips.

I chuckle, and in a lightning-fast move, flip backward, yank them off, and roll back into the same position with a gymnast's grace, locking my ankles in place.

They all groan, Axel's cock hard as steel against my ass, Bowie and Nash gripping my naked hips hard, Luca's mouth back on my breast.

I tug his shorts down a bit, freeing his gorgeous cock and take it deep, while my other mates turn making me come into an art form.

Happiness settles in my heart, and I don't fight it. Fate may be a bitch, but she knew what she was doing putting me with four sex-crazed shifters.

And every Friday for the next two months, we meet back at Dragon, where I take my potion like a good little Fae victim, then I take my bone-breaking fuck fest like a good little princess. Maybe one day I'll find out what the potion does, but for now, I'll be damned if I'm crossing a Fae by missing a dose.

Soran notices the change in me, but he doesn't push me for why. He's just happy I'm willing to joke with him once in a while, and I have to admit, I'm glad being mated forced emotions back into me. The best part is the distance, honestly. I miss my men when we're apart, but I know this is the best thing for us. I can't imagine seeing them on the street or something, and trying to pretend I don't want to ride them into the sunset. Or risk other vampires finding out, and maybe hurting them, or me.

It's perfect, right up until Vex calls.

We're relocating all right, in a matter of nights.

To our new nest. In Vegas.

~~~~****~ The end for now! ~****~~~~

NP:
A billion thanks for reading! I freaking love Candy and her men. I can't wait for you all to find out what their ultimate fate is at the end of the series!!

Keep an eye out here, as I'll eventually post chapters for Bite of Eternity as I go along.

If you want to preorder the book now, you can do that on my website: www.nataliaprim.com along with snagging some wicked merch.
Vegas Paranormals is an upcoming dark, PNR, Reverse Harem series. Book one, Bite of Eternity, follows Vex, the Monarch, his two remaining bitelings, and his adorable love interest Leena, a quirky human with a secret.

Series overview: The death of Vex's oldest biteling herald's a plot that was centuries in wait, and a foe that's a millennium in the making.
Candy, Soran, Axel, Ruche, and nearly countless other players take part in dangerous & sexy events that will topple the supernatural world or change it completely.
And at the heart of it all? Love in its rarest, purest, most destructive form.

Don't forget to check out my Ream page for another free book for followers (which costs you nothing!), as well as exclusive members-only stories, super early access, and other perks! Link in bio ❤️