The battle of Yorktown/ South Carolina

(Y/N POV)(A couple weeks had past)

Washington called Me and Laurens, a meeting a week before Hamiltons weeding.

"Sir?" Laurens said as we steped into tent, "Laurens and Schuyler, I have news for you two, I haven't told the others, yet but..." he stoped and we just stood there, "Schuyler, you'll be going to South Carolina" I was shocked, "Of course sir-!" I said, then he let us go.

(12 Months later)

Washington spoke to Me, Lafayette, Hamilton and Laurens. "Lafayette will be at Chesapeake Bay as Alexander leads them over to Lafayette" He said, Alexander spoke "What about Y/N and Laurens?" Washington answered "They will be in South Carolina"

We all agreed and in a month or so....it would be time.

After that me and John went to my tent we started to talk. We talked about our plan and how it will go.

(Time skip again, and brought by daveed's floof)

Gunshots everywhere, me and John stayed close, not close, close, *Boom*
*Boom* *boom* then word got in during battle....well our side. We were near a river walking the soldiers back to camp, the red coats moving backwards.....it was only a week and we won- I smiled at Laurens "The world turned upside down-!" a solider said. "We won!" I said "We won!" John said *boom* He fell forwards to me, I grabbed him and covered his wound "Laurens? Laurens?!" tears were already forming from happiness but turned into sobs....

He was pronounced dead.