Feelings

I slowly put my arms around his neck and his around my waist...it felt wrong...What if he's with Peggy?! but then "Y/N...Mon Amour, it's you and it's always been you ever I since we met it was...how you say...ah de love at first de sight...and about that it's just vous talk a lot, I mean I amier when you faire...but I think I had to just stop vous from talking, in le moment...it was probably, how do you say... ah! terrible, sorry, mon amour" "It..it was fine, I liked it.."

Wow yeah...I just said it "So...your not with Peggy?" Great that came out too! Wow Y/N you are doing so good- "Non, I'm not, she's actually into Mulligan, she just wanted de know about him!" I felt peace and all my sadness went away.. "And I just...how do you say...oh! I just edore you" I giggled because of him trying to pronounce the word.. "You adore me?" he looked embarrassed "It's fine, I think it's adorable...Now let's try our first kiss again.. hm?" I said

He pulled me close with his arm that was still warped around my waist, we both leaned in..it was filled with love, his hand slowly went up to my back, he started to draw circles on my back, I giggled into the kissed and he pulled me closer I could feel a smile on his face, it slowly got heated but before anything could happen we backed away to get air.

"That was..." I said then he spoke "Incroyable.." we smiled at each other and we went back to our tent, hand in hand.

when we walked in, hand in hand there were "ooo~'s" I just laughed it off but Laurens seemed off, then I remembered, "Hey alex?" he hummed in response "Do you have anything pointing and sharp?" he nodded "May I use it" then he asked "Why?" and the boys gave me the same look "Just hand me it" he gave me a....razor it was mid big but not big, I think ill be able to..

I garbed my hair in was in a braid, and I cutted it from the top of where I was grabbing it from but while I cut it the boys were screaming "No! Stop!! What are you doing!" but it was too late-

"what?' "Why would you do that?!" alex yelled "What?! I don't want to keep putting my hair up so- I cut it!"

they sighed and then "'Im going to bed night!" "night" I went to my bed and they turned around and I quickly changed "Okay Night!!" then I was about to drift to sleep when...

"Night, Mon amour" then a felt a kiss on my forehead.