A/N

Before we continue to the story, there are a few things I'd like to mention.

First, I do not own Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries, or any of the characters in the series.
There are only a hand-full of side characters in this fanfic that I own.

This story is like a parallel story to season three. It will follow the script that Aphmau has written when it calls for it, which is pretty much only in the first couple chapters.

This story may contain course language-- discretion is advised.

The cover was created by me, and I do not consent to its distribution and use anywhere other than for the cover of this book.

UPDATE: Aug 10

I unpublished this fic I think about a year ago, as I was going through some things and wasn't happy with the state of the fic. The way I wrote it to me-- even as I published the chapters, felt kinda awkward and stiff. So, I unpublished everything in hopes of coming back and fixing it. Soon a year had passed, and things still remained untouched.

I'm doing a lot better now, I finally settled down after two years of frantically living day-to-day, not knowing what was ahead of me and if I had any plans at all. I'm excited to finally start the next chapter in my life and actually make decisions for myself instead of what people expect of me. I'm really excited about my future for once, which feels wonderful if I'm honest.

I'm starting university again in the fall and will also be working pretty much full time while doing so, so I'm not sure how much I can promise a regular upload schedule. I'll try my best, and hopefully this fic is something you'll want to stick with me for.

Wish me luck! 

Sorry for the lore dump, and thank you for reading this A/N. Enjoy the story <3.

Resentment
A Zenix x Laurence fanfic by: skythenarwhal