Frollo's First Visit

We fly down to an exterior with the frozen forms of Victor and Hugo, with a bird's nest in his mouth, on the balcony. As Quasimodo comes out, the bird awakens. 

Quasimodo: "Good morning!" 

The bird squeaks its approval. 

Quasimodo: "Will today be the day? Are you ready to fly?"

 The bird squeaks its disapproval. 

Quasimodo: "You sure? Good day to try. Why, if-if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it! The Festival of Fools! It will be fun--the jugglers, and music, and dancing..." 

The bird, who had been resting in Quasi's hand, has begun to flap its wings. Quasi slowly removes his hands until the bird is hovering in place. He chuckles and shows his hands to the bird, who finally realizes that it is flying. It squeaks an approval, then a question, as a flock of birds fly by. 

Quasimodo: "Go on! Nobody wants to be cooped up here forever!" 

The bird flies off to join the flock. As soon as it's gone, Hugo, and later, Victor, come to life. Hugo spits out the nest. 

Hugo: "Oh, man! I thought he'd never leave! I'll be spittin' feathers for a week!" 

Victor: "Well, that's what you get for sleeping with your mouth open." 

Hugo: (chuckles sarcastically) "Heh, heh, heh... go scare a nun! Hey Quasi! What's goin' on out there? A fight? A flogging?" 

???: "Quasi!" 

A black-haired girl whips around the corner. 

Quasimodo: "Hey, Y/n." 

Y/n: "Hey guys!" 

Hugo: "Hey, Y/n." 

 Victor: "A festival!" 

Hugo: "You mean the Feast of Fools?"

 Quasimodo: "Uh huh." 

Hugo: "All right, all right! Pour the wine and cut the cheese!" 

Hugo makes farting noises in his armpit. 

Victor: "It is a treat to watch the colorful pageantry of the simple peasant folk." 

Hugo: "Boy, nothin' like balcony seats for watching the ol' F.O.F." 

Quasimodo: (dejected) "Yeah, watching."

 Quasi turns and leaves, obviously sad.

 Hugo: "Oh, look... a mime." 

Hugo hocks up a phlegm in his throat and is about to spit when Victor covers his mouth. Hugo is forced to swallow his prize. They proceed inside to Quasimodo. Laverne catches up to them. 

Hugo: "Hey, hey, hey! What gives?" 

Victor: "Aren't you going to watch the festival with us?" 

Hugo: "I don't get it." 

Victor: "Perhaps he's sick!"

 Laverne: "Impossible. If 20 years of listening to you two hasn't made him sick by now, nothing will." 

Victor: "But watching the Festival of Fools has always been the highlight of the year for Quasimodo." 

Laverne: "What good is watchin' the party if you never get to go? Here, get away from me!" 

Birds have begun to roost on Laverne. She waves them away. 

Laverne: "Go on, you bunch of buzzards! He's not made of stone, like us."