Chapter 10

By the time First and Khaotung came out of the police station, it was almost dark. Khaotung stood at the door listening to his father's colleague's nagging, First squatted in the corner with his eyes closed, heard Khaotung's gentle voice, and half-opened his eyes and glanced inside. Seeing the young man's quiet and gentle smile, he closed his eyes again in disgust.

Bah, really so fucking good at pretending.

"Go to the hospital." Khaotung looked at First condescendingly, his originally bright and deep eyes were now swollen due to bruises.

First stood up slowly, and looked at him with a cold face: "I'm not gonna die."

Seeing him turn around and leave, Khaotung grabbed the boy's cuff by accident, and raised his eyes to meet First's surprised look.

"Go to my house today."

First snorted coldly with his mouth curled, and raised his eyebrows and said, "Your house is too small, I can't even straighten my legs."

When he was a child, First ran to his house every three days or two, jumping on his bed without taking off his shoes. At that time, Khaotung was very reticent, he could only blush when he saw the crazy First, and asked him to come down quickly in a muffled voice.

Khaotung glanced at First from top to bottom, and suddenly let go of his sleeve with a sneer.

"You fucking laughing!" First yelled at Khaotung at the top of his voice, ignoring the wound on the corner of his mouth. Since he was a child, he hated Khaotung's half-smiley look, which made people want to give him two punches.

He lowered his head and straightened his collar, turned his head to glance at First's lower body, and said casually: "It's nothing."

First looked at Khaotung's half-smile face, and his face turned red up to his ears. He tugged at Khaotung's hoodie with a resentful expression, and stammered, "You can't even imagine how awesome I am down here, don't look at me with that fucking look!"

"Oh" Khaotung narrowed his eyes and smiled.

"I'm at least a dozen time bigger than that bastard Luke !"

"Oh."

First let go of the hand holding the hat, grabbed Khaotung's wrist, limped down the stairs, and said viciously: "I'll go to your house now, I will open your eyes today!"

"I'm not interested in the things in your crotch." Khaotung looked down at the boy's articulated hands. The abrasions on the joints were not healed last time, and now they are even scarred. The blood beads that came out turned into black and red marks because they were left alone for a long time.

Khaotung stood behind First, there were countless black footprints on the back of his jacket, he didn't dare to think about how many punches he had received during the time he ran to call the police.

"Hello." The boy's deep voice broke his imagination, and Khaotung raised his head. First didn't know when he got into the taxi, he seemed to be extremely impatient. He lean over to the window and put his hands on the half-opened glass window, frowning: "It's embarrassing if you don't hurry up with such short legs.”

He took two steps forward, and as soon as he put his hand on the doorknob, he saw the young man with a bruised nose and a swollen face in front of him with an embarrassed expression on his face.

"Fuck, my face seems to be stuck in the window... Mister, can you open the window wider?" Khaotung let go of the door handle, took a step back, bent down and said to the driver's seat: "Mister, please Send him directly to the Neurology hospital."