Chapter 11

The lamp above his head suddenly swayed, shining on the young man's lean back.

There are blue and purple scars on the white and clean back, those people are really ruthless. Khaotung's palm was covered with safflower oil, but he didn't know how to start. It wasn't until First smacked his lips impatiently that he reacted and gently placed his hand on the blue-purple mark on the young man's back.

Feeling Khaotung's cold fingertips, First's body stiffened for a moment. With the palm of his hand on the back of the waist, First involuntarily groaned, when Khaotung heard that he had stopped the movement in his hand and looked at him with a frown.

"It doesn't hurt." First only felt that his ears were burning, so he simply covered his head with a pillow, and said in a muffled voice, "... it's itchy."

The house was quiet, except for the occasional sound of neighbors footsteps coming home outside the door, and only the sound that could be heard is the medicine bottle that Khaotung's shaking. First covered his head, only to feel that his heart was too restless, and the sound was scary. Perhaps because he was afraid that Khaotung would hear him, First lifted the pillow covering his head, tilted his head and asked casually, "When will Uncle Mork come back?"

"It might be early in the morning."

First blinked, Resting his head on his arm: "It's the same as when I was a child."

Before he knew it, he wiped too much. Khaotung looked down at the safflower oil on the young man's back, and looked away in embarrassment. Seeing that the movement of Khaotung's hands stopped, First was just about to stand up, but the top of his head was pressed by the two fingers of the person in front of him.

"Don't move around." Khaotung didn't have any expression on his face, but his eyes were terrifyingly heavy, like a bottomless lake. Seeing his appearance, First muttered a few words to himself, then lay down on the bed reluctantly.

"Why pretend you don't know me." Khao asked.

"What?"

"At school, why didn't you talk to me."

Khaotung was sitting on a chair in the corner, from this angle he could just see First's side face. After he finished speaking, the boy's slender eyelashes trembled, and the corners of his mouth were stubbornly pursed into a line.

"Talking to you, I'm in a bad mood." Seeing to feel the glue's gaze on him, First turned him aside, leaving Khaotung with the back of his head.

"Hate me?"

Without thinking, First blurted out: "I don't hate you very much."

"Then you like me?." Khaotung pretended to be relaxed and smiled, but the hand hanging on the side silently clenched his clothes. Every sentence he said to First was thoughtful, and he was afraid that what he said would be too explicit and disgusting. It's probably because at night, the little thoughts in his heart that can't see the light are growing wantonly, and even the rational brain becomes chaotic.

First didn't answer for a long while, Khaotung sat on the chair and felt annoyed. If you don't pay attention a little bit, those words that don't know the importance will jump out. He raised his eyes to look at the boy's bare back, the dim light seemed to cast a faint halo around him. Khaotung thought for a while, then slowly stood up holding the blanket.

Walking to his side, before the spread blanket had time to cover it, the boy under him suddenly spoke.

"Do you like me?" His voice was muffled and slightly nasal.

The hand holding the blanket paused, Khaotung put the blanket over him , and replied calmly: "It's okay."

First grabbed the blanket with his hands, turned over and stood up. The distance between the two was very close, so close that Khaotung could clearly feel the breath of the boy in front of him, as well as the pale self in his eyes.