Chapter-28

Ohm turned around and planned to continue writing the paper, but he heard Khaotung's footsteps stagnate, and then the boy's indifferent voice sounded in the classroom.

"Who occupied First's desk? Whose test paper is this"

The moderate voice attracted the attention of many people. Many people who were immersed in the problem straightened up and twisted their bodies to look at the back of the classroom. The two desks in the corner seemed to have been moved, the pen that Khaotung put on the desk fell to the ground, and the empty desk on one side was full of papers that he had made.

The candy wrappers that were originally placed on the table were randomly thrown on the ground.

Khaotung didn't seem to notice the pen he had dropped on the floor. He stepped on it, reached out and picked up a paper, and read it roughly from beginning to end. The test paper shook, "Who is Emy?"

"Your paper with 66 points was misplaced."

There was a burst of laughter in the classroom, and the girl sitting in the second row with ponytails ran over with her head down, her ears were red, she didn't know if she was embarrassed by her grades, or she was in the same class for so long, but Khaotung didn't even talk to her. It's embarrassing not knowing the name. Standing in front of Khaotung, she stammered: "I really can't fit my papers in the drawer, I think First won't come back..."

Khaotung chuckled, raised the corners of his lips, and asked, "Who said he won't come back?"

The girl raised her head in a daze. Facing Khaotung's non-aggressive face, she was taken aback by the indifference in his eyes. Khaotung took a thick stack of papers on the table and reached out to the girl, but she didn't answer.

"Only the top few papers are mine..." The girl stretched out her hand tremblingly, and took away the top few.

For the next ten minutes, Khaotung held the papers in his hand, read the names on each paper with a proper voice, and gave them a rough score by the way. When the rolls in his hand were finished, Khaotung bent down, picked up the candy wrappers scattered on the ground one by one, and put them back in the empty drawer of the table beside him.

After finishing all this, the boy lay down on the table, buried his face in his arms, and let out a sigh of relief. His voice was very soft, trembling and exhausted.

The following adjectives were added by Khan himself. Two days before First's departure, he used up his budget for buying Thor figures and ordered a table of food at the food stall next to the school. Farewell party. Khan couldn't help but be thankful that First's weird temper made him have few friends, and there were only five of them including their husband and wife.

"This may be the only time in my life that I have made such a big deal." Khan picked up the plastic cup, drank the Sprite inside, and then said: "Brothers, let go and eat."

First took off his coat and put it on the back of the chair. When he turned around, he realized that Khaotung also wear almost the same as the coat he was wearing today, a black cashmere coat and a light gray sweater. Khaotung turned his head abruptly, met First's scrutinizing gaze, and thought he would turn his face away with a frown as usual.

But his brows and eyes softened, and he grinned at Khaotung and smiled, the eyelashes at the end of his eyes were long and drooping.

Wen didn't notice the atmosphere here at all. He took two sips of Sprite and put down his glass. He called the waiter and said, "You're too old to drink Sprite, you're not afraid of sperm killing."

"It's Coke that kills sperm." Ohm spat out the chicken bones and answered vaguely.

Wen took out two red bills from his pocket and handed them to the waiter. After a while, he brought a dozen beers and one wine bottle from outside and put them on the table. The waiter picked up the bottle opener hanging on his belt, and glanced at them, "Open How many bottles?"