Chapter-30

The metal handle was scorched by the sun, Khaotung pulled the box to his side, turned his head and said softly to the girl behind him, "Then I'm going first."

The girl seemed to want to say something, but Khaotung moved faster, turned around and planned to leave. She hastily stretched out her hand, wanting to pull Khaotung's clothes, but her eyes met the boy opposite Khaotung.

There was no expression on her pretty face, her eyes were indifferent, perhaps because she was frightened by that look, she unconsciously put down her hand hanging in the air.

Just after the exam, there were many more people on the street than when First first arrived. First looked up at Khaotung who was walking in front of him. He doesn't know if he just threw his hat to make Khaotung angry. From the school gate to the opposite side of the road, Khaotung kept walking in front with his suitcase.

Half of the plastic bag was caught in the wheel of the rolling suitcase, and the dots of white flickered. First felt that Khaotung was walking very fast, and he wanted to tell him to slow down.

Because of the jet lag and the scorching sun, First's brain was still in a daze. When cold fingers grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a narrow alley, First was still in a trance.

The white suitcase was left alone outside the wall, and his attention was intercepted even if he opened his mouth. Khaotung's thumb and index finger touched First's chin, forcing him to look away.

The two of them were very close, and First could feel the increasing temperature around him, as well as the faint smell of smoke from the collar of Khaotung's clothes.

"What is this?" First followed Khaotung's gaze, and finally landed on the cloth bag in his hand. First put the bag in front of him very seriously, lowered his head and said softly, "This is the tableware for Auntie..."

The person in front of him chuckled, paused and continued, "You're so good."

For a while, First couldn't tell if he was complimenting him or not. Before he could react, Khaotung suddenly leaned over, wrapped his arms around his waist, and then slowly moved closer. Hot and humid breath sprayed on First's neck, remembering that he hadn't washed after the long-distance flight, First subconsciously tilted his head back, and bumped into the rough and hard concrete wall behind him.

The space between the two walls was so small that First had nowhere to hide, so he let Khaotung's chin rub against his collarbone.

But Khaotung's strength was too great, he could hardly breathe while holding First together, and Khaotung quickly discovered this. He relaxed a little and straightened his body, but his arms were still stubbornly wrapped around his waist.

....

"I miss you so much."

First believed what Khaotung said, but after two hours, he felt that something was wrong.

"You said that uncle was on duty at night." First stood by the coffee table, looking down at Khaotung who was slumped on the beanbag sofa. He met First's gaze and nodded solemnly.

"Auntie went to a relative's house and won't come back at tonight."

"Then you lost your house key."

Khaotung nodded with a smile, sat up straight, and stretched his arms to hook First's fingers. First took two steps forward with his strength, he stood between Khaotung's knees and twitched the corner of his mouth at Khaotung.

First sat on Khao's lap lazily, condescendingly looking down at Khao, who was a little sluggish. He pressed Khao's left shoulder with one hand and approached him very naturally.