Chapter-17

The young man clasped his wrist with cold hands, and First met his gaze.

He took a few steps closer, and the toes of the two were almost touching. Just as First was about to speak, his shoulders suddenly sank. Khaotung rested his head on his shoulder weakly, and the mint aroma came over his face, First stiffened and remained motionless.

"First, let's date."

The broken hair on the top of Khaotung's head was pasted on his neck. The delicate and soft touch made First's fingers tingle, and the young man's warm breath made him flustered and at a loss. The person on the shoulder seemed to be extremely tired, and all the indifference and alienation around him were removed. He rested his forehead on his shoulder and sighed secretly.

"I really like you."

"It's the kind of liking that is about to suffocate."
.
.
.
.

[Monday]

"Hey brother, why didn't you come to school last week?"

"I really envy you. If you don't want to come, you won't come." Khan held his face with his hands, and the flesh on both sides was squeezed into the middle, which didn't look so cute. First didn't even give him a look from the beginning to the end, he lay sideways on the table, wondering if he was awake.

Khan glanced at Khaotung who was doing the papers next to him, he lowered his head and approached First: "I've really seen Brother First's majesty now, during the few days you were away, Khaotung didn't even dare to put the book on your desk .”

The person lying on the table moved, slowly raised his head to reveal his dark eyes, and moved his lips: "Can you shut up, I'm fucking studying here."

It was only then that Khan saw the crumpled paper under the boy's body, and the two bold characters on the upper left corner: First Kanaphan.

No kidding, Khan and First have been in the same class for so long, and he really hasn't seen First's written name very often. The number of times this person handed in his homework at school could be counted on one hand. After a long time, the teacher knew his virtues and ignored him.

Khan stared at the confused little eyes, glanced at the options he had written before the question number, and asked tentatively, "Brother First, you know how to do this question?"

First violently threw the pen on the table, with his long legs kicking on the iron bars under the desk, he raised his head and spoke weakly.

"Know my ass."

When he was young, no matter what adult saw in First, they would smile and say: This kid is really smart. He don't know if they were being polite, but Manaow, his mother, listened to his every story. Even though she was too busy to take care of herself at that time, she would still sit by the bed and help him with his homework every day. Since he was a child, his grades have been consistently high. There are 50 students in the class. And once again he got 8th in the exam, and Manaow was so happy that she went to sleep talking in her sleep at night.

Facing the densely packed letters on the paper, First is a little frustrated now, but it may be really polite to praise him for being smart when he was a child.

Khan had never seen First like this before. He lowered his head and thought for a while, and caught a glimpse of the rolls wrapped with spicy strips in his drawer, which had already been soaked in red oil. He gritted his teeth, took the roll out of the drawer, and wiped it vigorously with a napkin several times.

His brother First is already so handsome and rich, if he studies well, how the hell will he be able to live?

Teacher Sani stood at the back door and looked at First for a long time. What a good-looking boy. At this moment, his two eyebrows were pulled together fiercely. The student with the best looks. The female teacher always takes pity on the good-looking male students. In the past, it was fine if he didn't like studying. Now that he has the intention of studying, she must support it.