Chapter-18

Khaotung has experienced many evenings like this. The crimson sunset glow hangs very close to the ground, the pine trees on both sides shed a few fallen leaves from time to time, and the roar of cars sometimes sounds behind.

It's just that there is one more person beside him now, and the baggy school uniform looks great on him, and he walks lazily with his slender and straight legs. Occasionally, when he sees a wild cat on the side of the road, he will quietly slow down, lower his head make a face at it, and then turn around silently. From the corner of his eye, he secretly looks at the people around him to see if his childish behaviour has been noticed.

Every time at this time, Khaotung would nod at him thoughtfully, with the corners of his mouth curved just right.

Then he would be able to capture the boy's rapidly turning red ears and the harmless abuse. First turned into the alley cursing, and heard the laughter on the opposite street. After he took a casual look, he didn't move again. Khaotung followed his gaze and looked to the other side. The girl in a dark grey short skirt was leaning against the iron rail behind her, with a sneer on her face, and the disdain in her eyes was evident.

Although her face is painted with heavy makeup that her own mother can't recognize, she can vaguely recognize the eyebrows and eyes that are exactly like First.

First frowned and looked across the street. Three or four men in leather jackets surrounded her. There seemed to be some dispute among them. One of the men grabbed her wrist, and the girl struggled twice without breaking free.

"Wait for me for a while." First paused, and said seriously to Khaotung, "Don't worry, I won't fight."

Khaotung followed behind First. He almost trotted to the opposite street, aggressive. Jane was taken aback when she saw First appearing, she blinked a few times in confusion, watched First grab one of the men by the collar, and said in a low voice, "Let your dirty hands go!"

The expression on the girl's face was a little loose, she twitched the corners of her mouth twice, and said with a smile: "First, you are too meddlesome."

"Shut the fuck up." First gave her a vicious look, and the disgust on his face deepened when he met her purple eyeshadow: "What the hell is that makeup you wear on?"

"Bro....bro...." The man in leather patted First's hand tremblingly, met First's stern eyes, and he gave a very friendly smile: "Can you let go of your hand first?"

"cannot"

First looked a few years younger than him, but his hands were so strong that his knuckles turned white when he was holding the collar.

"Brother, there may be a little misunderstanding."

"This sister came to our place to buy wine, and she wanted to leave before she paid..."

First was stunned for a few seconds, then he turned his head slowly, raised his eyebrows lightly and said, "Why are you buying wine?"

"Drink." Jane grinned, casually glanced at Khaotung who was standing on the side, and continued, "Is it possible to set a fire with it?"

A trace of embarrassment flashed across First's face. He let go of his hand expressionlessly. There were already not too deep or shallow wrinkles on the black leather jacket. First stretched out his hand and wiped the leather jacket a few times.

"How much?"

"One thousand and seventeen."

First looked at the few note bills in his wallet, and paused for a moment. He turned his head to look at Khaotung, and pointed to the store door not far away.