💣☁️Playmates☁️💣 (playtime rocky x g/n reader)

.
.
A/n
Hey y'all btw omfg sorry for the delays, I'm just kinda unmotivated and I promise im gonna put out a bunch of x readers in a bit, dw lol
.
💣
🎻
💣
🎻
.
___________________

You have been working with Lackadaisy for a few years now, as you got to know everyone there, you learned a peculiar thing about one of the tabbies that imprinted on you.

Playtime

It seemed normal for everyone, but it always kinda stood out to you. It's a little quirk Rocky goes through in waves.

Who knew,
As if he weren't deranged enough.

Y/n walked in the speakeasy and sat next to Ivy and Mitzi. Freckle was busy wrangling a rambunctious rocky.

"Honey, I forget. It's probably a bright idea to stay out of the room right now. Playtime's got a tight grip on rocky today.." Mitzi sighed. The subtle echo of the two cousins having a slap fight in the background.

Y/n looked at her then back at rocky. He was reaching for Freckle's tail, presumably to bite it like the feral cat he is. Then nodded. They started to stand up before Rocky's head and eyes sprung up from his little fight.

"Helloooooooo nurse!!!" Rocky stood up with his eyes buggy, causing freckle to faceplant on the shiny tile. He made his way towards y/n.

"The delightful presence of you makes me daze!" He exaggeratedly kissed your hand. "If I knew you'd be here I wouldn't be fighting with Freckle like it was my last day!"

Yeah. Despite his love for poetry, the dude only spoke in sonnets whenever he was deranged. His tone was a bit calmer, but you could tell he was struggling to keep the gentleman face on.

"Rocky, Freckle has a black eye." You drank a shot of moonshine Viktor slid over, unimpressed and avoiding eye contact.

Despite your desperate attempt to discharge him, this goober ain't givin' up easily. "Well call me Ivy because I'm wantin' to pepper your face!" He said at an attempt at a pick up line.

You rolled your eyes before accidentally making eye contact with Mitzi and Viktor that were mouthing "run" at you.

You shrugged. "What..?" Rocky pounced at you finally breaking his gentleman act. You two stumbled behind the corner and out the door. Rocky was giggling and y/n was nagging him that now wasn't the time.

Rocky finally got a firm hold on you and pinned you against the wall and started peppering your face with kisses. Basically releasing a bit of playtime with each kiss.

Before they knew it, he reached y/n's lips. They couldn't help but kiss back and wrapped their arms around his neck as they kissed in the alleyway. Rocky's tail behind him wagging excitedly. You two pulled away.

He seemed calmer now. Playtime seemed to be wearing off, but the slight hint of erraticness was still lingering in his attitude. He laughed and rested his head on your chest, still pinning you. "Thanks for not being mad, y/n.." rocky sighed as he wrapped his arms around y/n's waist. Y/n grumbled. They seemed to be a bit spiteful, but celebrating in silence for keeping up the cool person act when In reality they were a flustered mess.

"..you're just lucky you're fun to hang out with.." y/n smirked and rested their head on rocky's shoulder as he kissed their face again. "And you're just lucky you're basically the perfect playmate.." he sounded a tad dazed as he held you closer. He kissed you again. He loved kissing you, a lot.

It was almost sappy how much he told you he loves you. How much he expresses his feelings, not to mention the mass amounts of notebook paper found in your desk of love sonnets and poems written just for you. You two kept kissing until rocky laughed nervously with his face blushing profusely.

"Uhhhhh, sorry I guess I got carried away!" He masked his blush with a nervous smile. Playtime was a bit calmer now, "Aww, rocky don't worry about it.. I love kissing you too.." y/n laughed. "You're still pinning me.."

Rocky was already walking back into the speakeasy with you in his arms. Not really showing any signs of letting you go, he held you closer as you two listened to Mitzi's teasing about you two being "lovebirds"
He beamed with craze still in his eyes.
Looks like you're stuck in his hold for a few hours.

"And?"

_____
A/n

HOLYYYFF-

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS BOOK TO GET THAT MUCH ATTENTION 💀
I- OMG TYALL SM WOW hope y'all liked this one!