dating Mordecai would include:

• Him coming home with a bloody shirt most of the time.

• He doesn't much care for genres like Swing and All'at, but he will happily Dance with you if it's in a more "elegant" manor (what a fruit loop💅)

• He really does appreciate it whenever you respect his personal space, but if he's in the mood he secretly likes it when you don't.

• He's always a gentleman to you. Like always. He would Hold doors for you and be constantly making sure you're in pristine condition mentally and physically. You're his favorite thing to keep neat and tidy.

• He doesn't particularly like hugs, but on a good day, he'll hug you.

• He pretends like it doesn't phase him, but if you were to do so much as hold his hand, he's happy.

• When the time comes and he trusts and likes you, he will let you get closer than just hugs and hand-holding. And I mean when he finds he absolutely needs to, he'll straight up spoon you.

• Once in a blue moon he asks for attention from you. Either he doesn't need that much attention, or he's just too stubborn to come to terms with the fact he needs his y/n.

• sadly because of his childhood and just living in ~classic new york~ throughout his younger years, it would most likely take a looong time before he opens up to you. And when he does, he friggin worships you.

• so- I got that wrong. He is matter of fact not touch deprived. Quite the opposite in fact, so he hates everyone's physical attention except- you guessed it- after a while, y/n's attention and affection is his go-to serotonin

• if you get them, he will try his best to comfort you during periods.

• He likes your voice a lot. Yeah that's it lol.

• it doesn't matter the gender, race or nothin. I'd like to think he doesn't really have a type because he's too wrapped up in work to pay attention to lovey dovey stuff

___

Okay my phone is about to lock-

That's all folks!