XXIII - SHATTERED HEARTS

Amor's POV

"Baby, I have an important errands to run today. We wouldn't be able to eat together." I poutedly says and hugged her tightly. "I'll cook dinner later, sabay tayo, ha?"

"Gusto mong ihatid kita?" she asked gently. I closed my eyes for the mere seconds. Walang duda, she's my own definition of solace.

"Nope, you still have your class." I answered and looked at her. I shyly bit my lower lips when I caught her staring at me.

Those eyes.. The same eyes that I always want to welcome me when I woke up and be the last thing I see before I sleep. Her innocent yet full of affection eyes. Thank God, this woman is mine.

"Bakit?" namumula rin nitong wika. Umiling naman ako habang tinititigan siya. It became a habit of mine to always stare at her, seeing her takes away everything. And when I say everything, including my sanity.

"I love you," I uttered sincerely. I really really love this woman. I even prayed to God to let her rest with me until the end.

"Teka, kinikilig 'yong puso ko." makulit niyang sambit that made me giggle. "I love you so much, Amor."

Dahil hindi ko na mapigilan ay mabilis kong hinalikan siya sa labi, I took a peck to her lips three time before nuzzling to her neck again. Ang bango talaga nito, amoy baby ko.

When one o'clock came, I prepared my things and myself. I did not tell this to Solace but I am planning to meet her cousin, which is Chynna. We are good, we are civil to each other. There is just this urge to talk things properly with her, especially that Solace already mention to me that Chynna and I were once a lover. I want to settled things with her first before settling with Solace for the rest of our lives.

I know, I know that I have an amnesia. Solace already told me about it and when Chynna accompany me to their hospital, I met Doctor Villanueva there which is my personal Doctor. She told me everything and she said that maybe sooner or later, I would be completely remembering everything now.

After settling into the car, Chynna texted me the address. A sense of familiarity with that place briefly washes over me. I'm certain I've been there before, yet I can't seem to recall anything. I push aside my thoughts for a moment before maneuvering the car. After all, I'm here to talk to her. I'll just simply inquire about the place when I see Chynna later.

Arriving at my destination, I caught sight of a woman's figure from afar. I parked the car on the side before stepping out. Taking in the surroundings, it's remarkably tranquil here. There's nothing to see but flowers and plants, with the sea in front and a large tree where Chynna was seated on the ground. A strong gust of wind blew, prompting me to tidy my hair. When I glanced back in her direction, she was already looking at me, wearing a broad smile.

"Come here, Rie!" she shouted loudly and waved her hands.

As I approached her, she reached out to assist me in sitting beside her. I settled in next to her, gazing ahead. It seemed as though countless memories were created in this place. My heart ached with longing as I looked at the view beside her, side by side.

"Feels new or you felt you've been here before?" Chynna calmly asked, I turned around to see her.

"It feels like I have been before.." I answered honestly.

"That's good to know," tangong sagot niya. "Actually, this is the place where we first met, including Solace. You're exactly sitting here, reading your books, while I and Solace.." she trailed off for a moment and pointed the seaside of the ocean. "We are there.. Watching you and unconsciously falling for you." she added and giggled after.