Ice cream- Minsung fluff

Ice cream

🍦

The night, summer air enveloped minho who was sitting, relaxed on his balcony. He watched the distant streetlights flicker and cars that looked like ants below him passing by. His relaxation was soon disrupted by a gentle knock on the door. He slides the clear door open to his brother. 'What do you want Lix?' He ruffles the boys dark hair. 'I just wanted to hang out with you!!' The young boy giggles, running up into Minho's arms. He kisses his little brothers rosy, freckled cheeks. 'Wanna go get ice cream?' Minho asks. Felix nods, giggling.

Felix was licking at his mango ice cream, babbling about the daily tea between his Barbie's. Minho totally wasn't texting Jisung under the table.

Hannie 💋🐿️

Hey min

Heyyy

Wyd

Nm I'm out with lix

Ooooh where

That ice cream place by Seungmin's house

Fr? I'm at the grocery store right by it

I'll be there holup

He grins, 'hey, stay here I'll be right back, okay?' Felix nods as Minho gets up. The bell on the door of the ice cream parlor as he jogs out. In the near distance, he sees Jisung crossing the street across from the grocery store, a few bags in his arms. 'JISUNG!' he yells with his hands around his mouth. He watches as the boy looks up from his phone looking around. 'OI, SQUIRREL BOY,' Finally, Jisung looks straight at Minho, immediately beginning to run towards him. Minho meets him in the middle, hugging him tightly. 'Hey, I love you man, but we gotta get back to the ice cream place, lix is there alone,'

They walk back, chattering lightheartedly. Minho holds the door open for Jisung to find a waitress playing with Felix. They were clapping away playing a hand game. Felix's adorable giggles filled the empty parlor. She looks up, her eyes meeting Jisung's. She smiles right at him, twirling a finger in her long hair. 'Well, hello boys~' Minho and Jisung give each other "the look". (🌚🌝) 'hey um..' Jisung reads her name tag, 'Sooha?' She nods, blushing. (#fucksoohaclub) Well, we're awfully busy right now and we need to go-,' Minho picks Felix up on his back and tries to walk out but Sooha was gripping onto Jisung's arm. 'What's your name, handsome?' Jisung shifts out of her demonic grasp. 'I'm Jisung,' he coughs uninterestedly. 'So, Jisung.. you seeing someone?' She giggles some more making Jisung cringe. 'Yes.' He lies. 'And, I'm gay.' One of those things wasn't a lie. Her smile fades a bit. 'Well.. I can make you straight again, Jisung' he swore he felt himself throw up in his mouth a little.

'MINHO!' Jisung huffs, running after a distant speck. The speck turned around, Felix's small arm waving frantically. He continues to run, finally catching up. He smiles broadly at Minho but Minho's face was blank.

'You and me both know what she was doing.' Minho spits, abruptly, putting his brother down. Jisung laughs a little, 'no way...you're actually jealous..' he starts laughing uncontrollably. 'What's funny? I don't find anything funny, Jisung,'

His smile drops, realizing that the older was serious. 'Didn't think you were the jealous type, min,'

'I just didn't like that too much, okay?' Minho looks at the floor, kicking his feet at the sand. 'You're cute. You know I'm not interested in girls right? I don't like her. I like you' Jisung hugs Minho who just stood there, feeling upset and a little sulky. 'Hey, cmon, hug me back you asshole!' Minho does so, laughing now. Once they separate, their faces were a few inches apart. Jisung was smiling wide, while Minho had an embarrassed blush on his cheeks. 'Are we about to kiss right now??' Jisung grins, cheesily. 'Maybe..' Minho brings his face closer. He tilts his face a little, bringing their faces so close their noses touched. 'May I?' Minho chuckles. 'Yessir,' Jisung's eyes light up as he feels Minho's full lips press onto his own. Jisung slides his hands into the older boys hair and Minho rubs circles into Jisung's waist.

'*GASP* EWWWWWW YOU TWO ARE KISSING,' Felix's small voice shouts from a few yards away.

The two boys separate shyly. Jisung steps back, his thumb on his now, warm, red lips. Minho was admiring him from a few inches away, his hands still on his hips. 'This never happened.' Jisung states, matter-of-factly with his hands raised in innocence. 'Consider it forgotten,' Minho says in a smile, wiping his hands together.