8-1= (?) ot8 angst

8 - 1 = (?)

Chan threw his head back in his airplane seat. obviously there wasn't much room but as long as he had his laptop he was fine. he tapped away, playing with some lyrics for a comeback that would be released god knows when. he turns to look outside his window, mesmerized by the clouds below, he turns the other way to Minho who was asleep with an eye mask and his headphones. he looked so peaceful making him smile fondly. a stewardess walks past, asking if he and Minho needed anything. he shakes his head politely but orders a pudding for the sleeping boy next to him. 'leeknow-ya,' he rubs his shoulders. the boy shuffles, waking up and yawning. 'thanks hyung,' he mumbles, taking a spoonful of his pudding. instantly, a smile grows on his face. one identical to the one chan was wearing while looking and him. 'stop staring old m- WOAH' minhos sentence was roughly interrupted by a violent shake of turbulence. the olders maternal instinct kicked in hard. he stands up in panic, getting a full view of their business class cabin. 'everybody okay?!' he yells at the tops of the heads of all his kids. they all give small nods.

a dark and haunting feeling filled chans stomach but he was certain it was just anxiety. despite still feeling jumpy, he closes his eyes and drifts to sleep to the gentle whirring of the engine.

another set of rough shakes jolted him up from hitting his head on the window. his eyes instantly stands again to see jisung and felix holding each other with felix looking terrified as the shaking didn't stop. he looks one seat forward to see jeongin hiding in hyunjins chest, then another row to seungmin and changbin holding hands with their eyes shut. ' Excuse me!!?' he yells to the curtain. a stewardess comes stumbling through the isle, holding her hat so it didn't fall off from the turbulence. ' WHATS GOING ON?!?!?!' chan screams over the loud thumping. ' WERE GOING DOWN ' his question is answered by a voice over the announcement speaker. his heart falls into the pit of his stomach. 'no. NO.' he falls to his knees. he wouldn't die today. felix who had heard started to sob uncontrollably, gasping for air. 'CHAN WHATS GOING ON' jeongin screams in terror. ( i'm listening to mixtape time out rn yall 😭) he didn't have the guts to tell them. chan looked up to see minho gone. he then notices that he went over to sit by jisung and felix. 'PLEASE TELL THEM IN KOREAN TO GET THEIR PARACHUTES FROM THAT COMPARTMENT I NEED TO MAKE THE EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE OTHERS.' the stewardess cries. chan nods, patting the members heads on his way through with a miserable smile.

he flips open the emergency compartment and slips out a handful of backpacks. he sees a look of horror flash across changbins eyes. 'there enough for us all right, hyung?' he sobs heavily. chan nods, handing each member one of the seven parachutes. jeongin asks him the same question and he replied with yes. 'the lady's going to open the exit soon. you all go first okay?' chan orders them and they all agree. a massive swooping howl catches their attention making them all close their ears with their fingers. 'it's open, you go first sweets,' he takes jeongins hand. he secures his parachute and hugs him crying before telling him to jump. 'seungmin? you next, come on hun,' he also hugs him this time crying even more. then felix then hyunjin then changbin. han was screaming that he didn't want to go before minho. 'I DONT WANT TO I DONT WANT TO I CANT,' he cried hysterically. 'you go together okay?' chans vision is blurry from the tears but he hugs them before handing them their parachutes. he hides his empty hands behind him back and minho pulls him into a hug. 'hyung..?' he gasps in horror at chants empty, trembling hands. chan just nods, a waterfall of tears spilling down his cheeks. 'don't tell him.' he places a kiss on minhos forehead. 'okay..' the younger cries into chans shaking chest. 'stay safe,' chan says to them before they jump together, hand in hand. he bawled watching them fall, all their parachutes opening up one by one. 

a/n : 

sorry lol 🙈 (edit HOW DID I STILL MANAGE TO SQUEEZE MINSUNG IN HERE YALL LMFAOOOO)