dirty little secrets (unanticipated pt3👀)

i 100% was not anticipating a round two but once my special playlist is on there's no going back ig 🥱🤷‍♀️

he takes hold of jisung's waist, rubbing up and down to his hips. 'nervous?' jisung glared at his comment. 'you know i'd never do anything without asking you, right?' 'gods sake minho i'm not nervous, i'm horny and i want you to fuck me again. please.' jisung whines, pushing himself towards minho, feeling their bodies rub all up against each other's. 'we don't even have to be that quiet, my parents are all the way across the house and the walls are soundproof.' 'i need to make a list of your kinks i swear.' minho sighs, sitting up. 'yes?' 'yes.'

'seem more exited!' in that single moment, minho placed his arm on the mattress beside jisung's head, slotting his knee between the youngers legs, pinning him down. 'can't wait,' he growled into jisung's ear.

'how would you like it this t-?' minho was cut short, 'what you said, the thing you said, please!' jisung's eyes widen in embarrassment and minhos' in shock. 'somebody's eager.'

'go ahead.' they were in position; jisung against the headboard and minho with his legs crossed and his hands on his knees. jisung slightly grunted, palming himself through his boxers. 'need some help, princess?' jisung nodded but- 'no touching. just your words, got it?' minho winked, 'of course darling, now, press your hand on your lower belly.' he watches with satisfaction as the younger complies. 'harder, until you-'

'fuck, what was that?' jisung asks out of breath. 'there we go. feels good doesn't it? take your boxers off.' minho orders, his face growing hot at the sight. ' one finger on your hole. no pushing, just tap.' a series of short grasps leave jisung's throat. 'more? with your whole hand palm yourself, with the other one finger.' minho was struggling to keep it in his pants every second watching his boyfriend playing with himself. as if on cue to make minho go insane, his eyes flickered open, making eye contact with his mouth hung open. 'stop. take out your box.' jisung's face lit up as he reaches under the bed where the box ended up.

'the black one.' minho growled, sexually frustrated. 'spread your legs, i need to see you fucking yourself like a good boy.' jisung did as he was told lubing up the toy that was minhos favorite. he loved the sounds it made jisung make. he held it up to his entrance, teasing himself a little before thrusting it all in. 'fuck, fuck, fuck, minnie i feel s'good,' meaningless words spewed from jisung's lips. 'please's' and 'min i cant's. it all just drove minho more insane. 'i-i'm close,' jisung's hand that was supporting him now fell to his dick, stroking to match his thrusts. his position was so incredibly lewd, on his back, legs spread, fucking himself with a toy, stroking his dick and moaning quietly all while making eye contact with minho. 'i-i'm gonna-' 'cum for me babe, it's alright.' minho crawled over, hugging jisung close, petting his hair as he came and rode of his high. 'you're okay?'

jisung gives a tired smile and chuckle, 'better than okay. that was-' he made a hand explosion around his head. 'good... i just hope you know you drove me mad.' jisung opened his eyes briefly. ' and i looked sexy doing it.'

'i love you jisung.' minho sighed in awe. an 'mhm yh' was all the younger could manage before he passed out. 'god sake,' minho got out of bed to clean up. again.

minho finally got back to jisung's side after cleaning up their mess and fixing his little problem in the bathroom. he fell asleep with his lips on jisung's forehead, his hand on the boys hair, their legs intertwined and it was perfect. the two of them, just so in love. the fact that hanji's parents would walk in on this in the morning? that was a problem for later. right now was perfect though.