The Wedding

I examined myself in the mirror. After 2 months of stress, planning, excitement, and waiting, the day had come: it was our wedding day. I was nervous, to say the least. This was everything I'd dreamed of, coming true right before my eyes. So I guess you could say that being nervous was normal.

I was wearing the perfect dress. Holly had done up my makeup so perfectly that I looked like an entirely new person. I hadn't seen Lockwood at all today, he had run out of our room 10 minutes after I woke up. I guess he was as nervous as me.

Holly came in, looking even better than I thought she could in her maid-of-honor dress.

(The maid-of-honor dress, and also the bridesmaid's dress)

She gaped at me.

'Wow! You look...stunning. Lockwood will die when he sees you wearing this. Literally.' I smiled at her.

'Thanks, Hol. I could say the same about you. I'm kind of jealous. You know, you're kind of stealing my thunder by wearing that outrageously stunning dress.' She laughed. Then, the violin version of "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift started to play.

'That's our cue. Let's go.' I took a deep breath. This was it. I walked to the door where Barnes was waiting.

Yes, Barnes. His name had been the first that had come to my mind when I thought of who would walk me down the aisle. I had always- sort of- seen him as a father-ish figure. He always tried to pretend like he hated us, but he really did care on the inside. He had been shocked when I asked him, but happy nonetheless.

He smiled at me. 'You look lovely Lucy.' I smiled and took his arm.

The doors opened and I prepared myself to walk down the aisle for the biggest moment of my life.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

...........

............

.............

Lockwood POV

I looked down nervously at my feet. This was the biggest day of my life. I was getting married to the love of my life, and I so hoped I wouldn't screw it up.

The organ started to play "Enchanted" and the doors opened. I looked up and my jaw dropped in shock. Lucy was looking.......

Her hair was done up in an elegant bun, and strands of her hair loosely hung near her neck. Her makeup made her look...different. Not bad different, but AmAzing different. Her dress...her dress was... mesmerizing. The sunlight hit it in just the right places, the effect the sunlight had made it appear as if it was glowing. The bottom part of the dress trailed behind her. In her hand was a bouquet of purple roses. 

Barnes dropped her arm and whispered something in her ear. She laughed and walked up to me. She smiled and closed my jaw which I didn't realize was still open. I regained my composure and smiled at her.

'You look absolutely... breathtaking Luce. Really. I...I'm speechless.' She broadened her smile.

'I'm glad. You look great too, don't worry. But...' she ruffled up my hair and kissed my cheek. 'Now that's better.' I blushed. Wow. Together for 7 years, about to get married, and she still had the ability to make me blush.

---Skip cuz I don't know how to write wedding vows---

'Do you, Lucy Joan Carlyle, take Anthony John Lockwood to be your lawfully wedded husband?' She smiled. 'I do.'

'And do you, Anthony John Lockwood, take Lucy Joan Carlyle to be your lawfully wedded wife?'

Lucy POV

He grinned. Oh, that BEAUTIFUL grin of his that always made me melt inside, no matter what.

'I do.'

'Then, with the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.' He snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I grinned.

'Patience, Anthony.' He grinned back. 

'I don't have any.' With that, he took one last lingering look at my face before crashing his lips onto mine for a long, passionate kiss. I sighed deeply. 7 years, and yet every time he kissed me, it was like the first time. Sadly, it had to end. I pulled away before he could deepen our kiss in front of like- a 100 people. He made a pouty face that made me giggle.

'Stop that. You look stupid.'

'Ah. Yes. But you love me.' 

'That, I do.'

OK, That's a wrap! This was the first complete fanfiction I've ever written, so thank you for the support and 649 reads! That's a lot, and much more than I expected. Like much more. LOVE YA!