3

The tager had a gun and I'm assuming that he is using a Mac 10. Out of nowhere shots went off. I then looked at Chishiya to see his expression.

"Why are you smiling"? I asked Chishiya.

"The look on your face is funny, you feel panic yet you're safe". Chishiya said in an amused voice.

I heard gunshots then heard Nitobe scream, then gunshots again. Then I smiled. I really didn't like him.

"Now you're smiling when you heard that guy scream". Chishiya said while grinning.

I ignored him and started watching two females argue. I saw that Chishiya followed my gaze and looked at the two women who were not fighting anymore but running away from the tager. One of the d
Female screamed "Hurry up, Mai"! Mia then fell on the floor and so the other girl stopped to help but got shot in the process. Mai then proceeded to scream that the tager to stay away from her and that she was going to kill him if he got close. She then threw her shoe,but in the end he shot her in the head.

"Everyone! He's up here! Over here, he's on the second floor! He can't see properly because of his mask! Tell us where he is if you see him. And let's look for the symbol"!

"That's a good idea, but nobody wants to help,"Chishiya said.

You don't know that, the girl with the Bob may want to help". I said

"He's in the fourth- level hallway in the central building! Anyone there should get out"! A female with Bob hair said.

"Told you" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Really? You're acting like a child". Chishiya said

I ended up ignoring his comment and looked at the girl with a Bob.

"OH, ho. A climber". Me and Chishiya said in unison.

"She's not bad". Chishiya said while I nodded my head.

3rd person
Yui hears shots coming from far away. That door, she thought while her green eyes were widened. Yui started to walk while still in her head. Until a voice helps her come back to her senses.

1st person
"Where are you going"? Chishiya asked

"That door" I replied

"So you figured it out," Chishiya asked while I nodded my head. "And here we go". Chishiya said while I followed him.

Chishiya and I were walking until I came to a stop. Chishiya looked me in the eye with confusion.

"Hey why did you stop"?Chishiya whispered.

"The tager is 190 centimeters tall and weighs about 90 kibs, and he's right handed. He's probably military or law enforcement, like that guy you waved at". I said

"Okay, what's your point"? Chishiya said not caring about what I have to say about the tager or that military guy.

"My point is we can take him out. I'm gonna help." I said

"No, just look for the symbol. Aguni gots this". Chishiya said

"Who"? I asked

"The big guy you were observing," Chishiya responded.

"That obvious huh” I said in embarrassment

“No, but I could tell when you were staring at the wristband. Curious?”

I nodded then started to walk away and soon chishiya followed. On our way down we saw the long haired guy walking towards the door.

“Figured it out too, huh”? Chishiya asked

“Yeah, the symbol’s in here,” the long haired boy said.

“Gonna open it”? Chishiya said

“Why was he chasing us? He could’ve just waited” the long haired boy said

“Guess there's something we don't know,” Chishiya stated.

“Or there is more than one tagger” I said trying to prove i'm always right once again.

They both looked at each other then at me, so I smiled. All three of us went inside. The long haired boy then me and soon after Chishiya. The room we went in was really dark. I got a bad feeling about this, I thought. For some reason, the haired boy turned in a panic.