live or die

I heard a bunch of people screaming like they were happy to be in a death game. And so I was bored so I joined them. The people I followed had the same wristband as Chishiya and the military guy. I went up to the table and picked up a phone.

"Registration is now closed. The game will now commence. Difficulty, nine of hearts" the announcer said.

3rd person
Yui's green eyes widened. Hearts but that means "you play with people's hearts and tear them apart" Yui whispered.

"Game choose or die, please go to a room. A selector will be choose" The announcer said.

This is most definitely gonna make me hurt people.

"The game will now commence," Announcer said.

1st person
I walked up to the room I was supposed to be in. In the room there was a computer on it and many screens. The computer type to talk to me. The computer had asked if I wanted cookies or cake and so I picked cookies. Then the computer asked if I wanted the lights on or off, I chose on. I started to feel uneasy, because the next question was His tongue or Her eyes? I couldn't pick, as soon as I turned off the computer it brought me to this world. And I saw my older brother, but he died.

"Big brother"? I said.

"You have to choose or die," Yuki said.

After he said that he started walking away. I ran towards him and said while crying.

"I have so much to tell you. I missed you".

"Choose or die" Yuki said while showing no emotion.

It's not really him is it? I questioned myself. And so I turned the computer back on, and I chose his tongue. Suddenly I heard people screaming, and so I ran down stairs. A lady was holding a man's tongue. I felt my eyes widened before anyone could see me I ran back to the room I was in. When I went back to the room the computer screen typed "level one completed". The computer ended up giving me more time, so I went down stairs the see if the older guy is alright. But when I went down stairs more people were dead. I walked up the body's, they died from blood loss.

"How are you still alive"? A male voice yelled.