7

" Do I really have to go around asking people? Why can't we just use our brains and figure out for ourselves or follow one of them"? I Complained.

" It's a good idea but we can get caught," Usagi told me.

" If we don't join up in a game soon our visas will expire" Usagi said.

" My visa expires in three days. Three days to go. But I'll find that beach and I'll put an end to this damn game" Arisu clarified.

"Tomorrow,I'll do a day hunt. Wanna come with me"? Usgai asked.

" Is that okay? Can I promise? I'll stay out of your way but I'll do my best. All the knowledge that you discovered about nature. I need to learn and learn right away. Life comes with consequences. Without thinking about that somehow I lived till now. Those guys trust me, they died believing in me. I may also die soon and for what? For now I don't wanna waste a single minute, not a second" Arisu said.

" You talk a lot. You're so sappy" I said "Oww".

" Have a good night," Usagi said while hitting me.

Me and Usagi sleeped in one tent while Arisu slept outside.

In the middle of the night I woke up hearing Arisu Cursing and killing mosquitoes. I giggled

" I told you not to stay out there. It's okay, you can sleep in the tent with us" Usagi said.

"But…but,uh…"Arisu said.

" Your worst enemy is lack of sleep. Being alert and totally rested can make the difference between life-and-death" Usagi said.

Arisu came in the tent and moved next to Usagi.

"Creep" I mumbled.

In the morning we went and started to hunt animals. Mostly rabbits. Well that's the only animal Arisu can catch.

" Clearly, wild boars live here. This is a mud pedal; it's where the boars bathed themselves. I also noticed Doug in the soil where they forged leaf buds. Harpen the clowns on the tree stump" Usagi told Arisu.

" There are wild boars in Odaiba"? Arisu asked.

" The humans are gone, idiot , so the animals came back to the city" I told Arisu.

" Yui be nice. Rule one of hunting is to look for footprints. The boundary lines of an animal's territory spread out in a mesh pattern" Usagi said.

" Which Means Too Hunt all You need to do is connect all those patterns" I said while ignoring Usagi comment.

" Exactly then you know the comings and goings of your prey". Usagi said.

" In other words, their playing field, connected their lines " Arisu said.

" You. Learn? Quickly. Yui I have a question how do you know how to hunt"? Usagi asked.

" My Father, who was a soldier but now he's a doctor so I know a little bit about helping people and about tracking," I told Usagi.

Couple hours later all three of us decided to Use my plan and follow one of the beach people. And to do that we needed radios, and so I made some.

" What do you see"? Usagi radio.

" There are about 10 participants in the game. They seem to be forming a team. What about you"? Arisu radio.

" I see 4 people. I'll pretend I'm joining the game and talk to them". Usagi radio.

" I don't think that's a good idea you're pretending kind of sucks" I radio.

"Hey, wait a second look at the participant's wrist," Arisu said.

" Their wrist"? Usagi questioned.

"Are any of yours wearing a locker key? Like the ones you get in a fitness club. I saw them when we were playing tag. They must have been on a team" Arisu said.

" Wait I see, I see two wearing them," Usagi told Arisu.

" Keep your eye on them," Arisu told Usagi.

"Got it" Usagi radio.

" We are totally going to get caught," I radioed.

They ended up ignoring me and so we waited on until they cleared the game.

" The ones who cleared the game came out. I was right. They have locker keys" Arisu radio.

" Over here 3 people came out, they split up and walked off. 2 of them had locked keys and they seemed like they were together. They're headed in the same direction I'll follow them" Usagi radio.

" Watch us get caught," I mumbled.

We ended up following the cars to MaIhama. Which led us to a big residence. I kept having a bad feeling that we are gonna get caught and I'm pretty sure we are. I think Chishiya was right. This place may be dangerous.

"Is that it"? Usgai asked.

" Beach, that's it. How does it have electricity"? Arisu questioned.

" Will we find answers to our questions there"? Usagi asked.

Out of nowhere people came up and put a gun to Arise's head.

" Told you we'll end up getting caught" I screamed.

I was about to make a move but before I could , Usagi told me no. And So me and Arisu got knocked out and Usagi, She had a bag overhead. When we woke up we were in the same room and I saw him. I saw Chishiya.