10

We drove out to the party house. And when we went by the pool we saw Usagi.

"You made it," Usagi said.

"Mm-hm". Arisu said.

" Where's Yui"? Usagi asked.

" She was just with me" Arisu said while panicking.

They saw me dancing with some people and so they decided to leave me alone and walk off.

3rd person
" Anne knew the answer the whole time. And yui knew as soon as we entered the room. Ann and everyone was testing me". Arisu said.

"When Rome, do as the Romans do, right"? Usagi said.

Both Usagi and Arisu saw Kuina go towards them. She sat next to Arisu.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Kuina asked Arisu.

"What? No, I'm not". Usagi said.

" If you two like each other, why not do something about it? You guys could die tomorrow" Kuina said.

"What's it to you"? Arisu asked.

" You should live your life. My mother is stuck in the hospital. She didn't even go to the toilet by herself. And I wound up here. That's why you just survive and go home.

Out Of nowhere someone said "Hey stop that bad music". They had guns and started walking up to Arisu, Usagi and Kuina.

" They're the militant corps at the beach," Kuina said.

"Yui should join that group" Arisu whispered, so only the two females could hear.

" If you want to live in peace here then do not mess with them," Kuina said.

"If Yui would join then she would kill you" Usagi said.

"Where's your friend? Oh yeah, he's dead. Too bad. Yet someone like you still lives"? Aguni asked.

"You know each other"? Kuina asked Arisu.

"Hey, Bring the woman. Aguni said.

"Whoa" Arisu screamed.

"You crazy don't get involved," Kuina yelled.

"My boss said to bring him to you. Get up, "a male told Usagi.

"Leave her," Arisu said.

"Are you a tough guy? What should I do with him"? The male asked.

1st person
" Break both his legs so he can die in the next game," Aguni said.

"Good one. Hey take the woman. And you come with me, "the long haired boy said.

I was trying to run to them but someone grabbed my hand. It was Chishiya.

"I told you not to come," Chishiya whispered angrily.

" I need answers. I was in one of my games and one of your stupid comrades. Try to kill me about how Aguni and Hatter were interested in me. And I want to know why" I replied.

"Don't go towards them. There are too many of them" Chishiya said.

" I can handle myself," I mumbled.

" But too many of them if you do end up killing all of them. You will also end up killing other people around you because they have guns so yes you will win but you will also lose" Chishiya lectured.

"So I could care less about them," I said.

"You could end up killing that Lady" Chishiya said while pointing to Usagi.

He was right and I hated that he was wearing it so I stood my ground. Soon after hatter came in. And stop everything I didn't really pay attention to until I heard a certain name.

"Niragi"? I mumbled.

"You know him?" Chishiya asked.

" Yeah, he's my upper classmate," I told Chishiya.

"Is that so?" Chishiya said.

I nodded my head. Soon after I did he told me to come with him and so I followed him. For some reason I trusted him. We went up to Kuina. And Chishiya asked,

"So, how was he? Is he good?

"He was great," Kuina replied.

" I was with you"? Kuina asked.

" She was about to murder Aguni, and the rest of them. I had to stop her." Chishiya said.

Kuina gave me a weird look. And said "You're crazy".

" Actually I know what I was doing to be honest only stopped because he said I could hurt someone that I liked. And by the way I'm smarter than both of you combine" I said while walking away.

" I like her. Are we gonna use her"? Kuina asked.

"Nope," Chishiya said.

I ended up going to the room that I was given to me and went to sleep.

"Arisu and Yui cleared the seven of hearts game. I guess that means. If he can do it, then anyone can"! A female said.

"Arisu, you cleared the seven of hearts? Hatter asked.

"Can you give us any advice" hatter asked

"Don't talk about Yui like that" Arisu said while looking at the woman.

" If you want advice, ask her. She's smarter and stronger than any I've ever met," Arisu said.

"Not then everyone" The man with a whole lot of Piercings said.

"He's right, she is smarter and stronger. Even stronger than me" Aguni said.

"OH, then she will be in our meetings from now on," Hatter said.