9

It became Night time and we saw many people Dancing until one of them screamed "Hey,it's game time"! It's like they're so happy to die and they don't care that only one of them can leave and reunite with family if they have. We got to the lobby and they kept screaming hatter's name.

" Divide it up to 2 separate games," Usagi said.

" Promise you'll be careful"? Arisu said while Usagi nodded.

" Kiss already, I feel like a 3rd wheel," I said.

3rd person
"What's wrong"? A female asked.

" We were together in the last game" Chishiya said.

" Who? Those two? The female asked.

"Yeah. Maybe we can use those two. They could fit into the plan". Chishiya said.

1st person
I ended up having the same game as Arisu. We did the usual and got our. While we were getting the phones a lady told us that this game was approved and that we are a good candidate but during this game I plan to not do it. Anything and to let Arisu do everything. Unless we are about to die.

"A waterproof cover"? Arisu said.

" Yeah idiot, it has to do with water. I'm guessing it's gonna have to do with water and electricity be repaired because. I ain't doing anything" I replied.

"Right" Was all Arisu could say.

I noticed a female coming towards us. She was pretty. She has long hair and a blue two piece on.

"I'm kuina. Good to meet ya". The female said.

"Met too" was all Arisu could say.

"Hey, you two," a guy said.

" Wow you played tag you made it huh"? Arisu Said.

" Yeah no I'm at the beach. I'm a mechanic" the long haired boy said.

" You can talk when the game is over" Anne told the two.

"So you were right," Kuina said.

" She's usually right. She has great instincts." Arisu said.

" Game entry is now closed and there are 8 participants. The game is about to commence difficulty four of diamonds" the announcer said.

" This is the last Diamond we need," Anne said.

" Game light bulb. Game play challenge which switch turns the light bulb on only one of the switches AB or C will turn the light bulb on rule 2 rule 2 you. Only have one chance to open the door while flipping a switch when the door is closed. You may flip any switch as many of you liked if a player is in the room and the switch.  The door to the room will be locked. I cannot reopen, participants have only one chance to answer as a group. The game is cleared when you determine which switch turns the light bulb on.  Should water touch the hanging wires it is game over" the announcer said.

I walked up to arisu and I told the answer. He wanted to find proof before he said anything but I told him if we die because of him. I will kill him as many times as I can.

" OK listen we just need to know which switch turns on the room 1st. We'll take turns" the long haired boy said.

" If you go on the door won't close," Arisu said.

" Let's see," Kuina said.

I ignored everyone and thought to Myself. How come he didn't trust my instincts? Was he scared that I was gonna? Be wrong or did you not trust me? I kept thinking and ignoring them. I heard Alyssa say the answer. Until they keep pressuring him.

" Arisu, think it through and if you still can't go with my answer. Deep down we both know it's right" I told him.

Anne kept giving me a weird look. When Arisu said closed the door, Anne smirked and she also knew the answer. Or knew what to do. In the end I was right, the answer is switch A.

" Game cleared, congratulations".

" What answer did you choose anyway"? Anne asked me.

"Switch A. It was obvious from the start" I answered.