5

I jumped and looked at the guy. He had short black hair and green eyes.

"What do you mean, how am I still alive?" I asked .

He mumbled something but I could head it. And the announcer said "Please get back to the room you were assigned". Before walking off he gave me a weird look like he was gonna try and kill me. But before he took a step towards me I ran to the room, and locked it. I ran to the computer and it typed coffee or tea. I choose Tea. Then it typed Fight or die. I shut the computer once again, once again I found myself by my brother.

"Don't let him live,Yui," Yuki said.

"But how can I kill him, Yuki? I said.

"You will figure it out. You are smarter and stronger, dad didn't put you through hell for nothing". He said with a smirk.

"Your right I will fight". I responded with a smile.

I opened the computer and unlocked the door. Then I got pushed to the floor and out of nowhere he pulled my hair and said.

"You finally come out from hiding. Looks like you're gonna die now, too bad you're pretty it's such a shame". The male said

He repeatedly punched me. I reached from my skirt and took my knife out and started to stab it. I kicked him off of me and stabbed him in the gut. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

" I don't know why they find you so interesting, you're just a little girl". The male whispered angrily.

"Who's they"? I said, struggling to get out of his grasp.

"People from the beach". He said.

"Lies," I yelled.

He kicked my knife away from me, then picked me up and slammed my body on the ground.

"I am not lying. If I was, I would not be trying to kill you. I hate that hatter like you and Aguni. You're nothing but a little girl who cries to her dead big brother,Yuki,". He screamed.

"Don't ever have my big brother's name in your mouth". I said while punching him in his back.

He grabbed both of my hands and put it behind my head, he reached for the knife but before he could do anything I had butted him. I grabbed my knife and stabbed him in his throat. He grabbed his throat and looked at me.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" I said while having the Urge to cry.

He tried to grab me but before he could he fell still.

"Game cleared. Congratulations". Announcer said.

What just happened, I thought to myself. I got up from the floor and I walked up to a table and grabbed the card. And started walking away.