The Truth

Chanel's POV

Gareth and I haven't talked since we made love and I really want to know where we stand so, I thought I'd just drop by the training center to visit him. "Oh hey are you here to see me" Cris asked smirking as I was walking on to the pitch. "No, I'm actually here looking for Gareth" "Well, he's not here he called in sick" he said "ok well I gotta go" I said leaving the pitch and heading towards my car. When I arrived to Gareth's house his front door was slightly opened and I called out but there was no answer so, I went in. I found him on his bedroom floor completely drunk. "The baby isn't mine" he said slurring his words. "What are you talking about?" I asked "I got a DNA test done and it's not mines" he said "Oh I'm so sorry Gareth" I said as I just held him until he went to sleep. When Gareth fell asleep I headed over to Emily work to confront her. "You Bitch how could you do that to him" I yelled when I entered the retail store and saw her across the counter. "Easy I wanted a paycheck" she smirked "If you weren't pregnant I'd kick the crap out of you but as soon as you pop that baby out you better watch your back" I said and she got a scared expression on her and that's when I left the shop feeling almost satisfied. I went and got lunch for Gareth and I and headed back to his place. "Where'd you go" he asked coming downstairs into the kitchen. "I just stormed over to Emily's work and threaten to kick her ass so nothing really" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Seriously? He asked surprised. "Yep I did and I wanted to do a whole lot worst" I said. "About the other night where do we stand?" He asked "I don't know where do you want us to stand?" I asked "I want you to be my girlfriend" he said "And I want you to be my boyfriend" I said smirking "Good" he taking coming over to my side of the table to kiss me. "Let's take this upstairs" he said picking me up and taking me to his bedroom.
*************