Chapter 9

My muscles just hurt, and the throbbing in my head was killing me. I opened my eyes to find them covered. What the hell? I moved my hand to move whatever was blocking my sight. When out of nowhere someone grabs it, and says " No Lucinda, you have to leave it." I yanked my hand out of Kristoph's grip. I moved quicker then him. I ripped it off to see myself in a house that I didn't know. I sat up, but Kristoph pushed me down. I slapped him in the face, and he stopped touching me. Looking hurt so he stood up, and walked over to a chair in front of a window. I looked around, looking for a way...

"There is a door to your right Lucinda. Through it is a bathroom. You may use it." he said. "Oh thank you master for giving me premission to leave your sight." I said like a pissed off woman, because I was pissed off. Soon as I got the last word out he was in my face.

"Would you STOP LUCINDA!!! I am not the bad guy here!" he yelled.

"You could have fooled me Kristoph." I said sneering his name. He slapped me a second later knocking me to the floor. I looked at the floor. Kristoph croutched in front of me, and grabbed my chin so I would look at him.

"I Am Not The Bad Guy. Now please be a good girl, amd do as your told." he said lifting me off the floor. I just stood there. Still in shock from him slapping me. He grabbed either side of my face, and leaned in to kiss me. I turned my head away from it. He just moved my head back. Connecting our lips. He pulled away when he couldn't get a reaction. he grabbed my hand, and lead me to the bathroom. He undressed me, and put me in the tub. I sat there not moving, so he got down to start washing me. I looked away from him, and he grabbed the rag. He started with my back then worked his way to my breasts. I snatched the rag from him, and started washing myself. He still sat at the edge off the tub. I turned my back to him. I felt his hands on my back, and my arms. I shivered a little.

He grabbed another rag and started washing my legs. I jurked my leg away, but he caught it. He finished washing the one, then moved to the other. I moaned as he washed my thighs, then splashed water at him to make him stop. He leaned away then snapped back. He reached out one hand, and put it around my neck. I struggled to get away, but he caught me. He brought our face close together and said "Stop it, Damn it!" I spit in his face. His grip tightened cutting off my air. I struggled at his hand, but got no where.

I saw something move behind him. I saw a man in the doorway of the bathroom. Kristoph losened his grip, and dropped me. I fell to the floor gasping, and coughing. I looked at the man as I grabbed the towel beside me. Kristoph moved in front of me when his gaze lingered on me for a minute.

Then the man spoke "Kristoph, you' ve been away to long, and you brought a whore for us." When he was done a couple of more guys walked into the room. I stood up, and put a hand on Kristoph's back. He was tence. I looked at him, then at the men. "What no hello guys, How have you been?" said one. " Would you look at that! Kristoph got us a present!" said the second. The first guy took a step toward us, and that was when things got ugly. I got shoved backward, and Kristoph lurtched forward. I heard fighting. I looked up in time to see the first guy grabbing my hair. I screamed loudly, and Kristoph came to a dead stop. He turned to see me. The guy wrapped his arms around me, and pulled the towel away. I felt his breath on my neck. His head grew nearer, and nearer to my neck. The other two guys restraighned Kristoph. I saw the horror in his eyes, and his pleading for them to disapear. I felt the guy holding me move his hand from my sides to my breasts. Kristoph tried to lung at the man, but got held back.

I bent my head down, then brought it up as quick as I could. I heard a cruch from the mans face, then him grunt. He shoved me forward, and I fell to the floor. Kristoph looked impressed, then it disappeared as the man came at me. I whipped my head to look at him. He came to a dead stop. My eyes had turned purple in less then a second. They all seemed to grasp this, and released Kristoph. After they took a couple steps away from Kristoph. He came over to me. The man who had been holding me lunged at Kristoph, but came to a dead stand still as I caught his eye.