𝟏𝟗: 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

JULY 2009

JULY 2009

Three cars made their way down a narrow street in the desert. Brian drove Dom's 1970 Dodge Charger R/T as he followed closely behind Valentina who drove a 2003 Acura NSX. Behind him were Dom's good friends, Tego and Rico, in a 1978 Trans Am.

They speed down the road before coming upon their target. The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department transportation bus.

Brian pulled up beside Valentina getting a smirk to appear on her face. Valentina sent Brian a nod, signaling it was time. They diverted pulling up on each side of the bus gaining the prisoners attention.

 They diverted pulling up on each side of the bus gaining the prisoners attention

They both pulled up in front of the bus with Valentina once again being up front. She sped down the road as a smile grew on her face. She pulled her hand brake doing a brisk U-Turn before speeding down the road towards the bus once again.

She passed by Brian and swerved onto the lane that the bus was driving on. The bus driver swerved the bus to avoid hitting Valentina before getting back in it's corresponding lane.

Using the bus drivers distraction to his advantage, Brian slammed his brakes. Not having enough time to stop, the bus rammed into Brian's back bumper sending it in a flip over him.

The bus did multiple flips before coming to a stop down the road. All three cars sped over before coming to a stop. Some of the prisoners were unconscious as others were quick to get out and run away.

All of the guards were out making this an even easier mission. Through the smoke Dom made his way out getting a smile to form on all of their faces.

"Not bad." He said with a chuckle as Leo and Santos started having a small word fight.

"It was my plan, of course it was going to be good." Rico said as Tego shook his head.

"No, no, no. It was the chicas idea." He said getting Valentina to chuckle.

"Let's get you out of her." Brian said tossing Dom the car keys to the Charger.