𝟓𝟔: 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐲

FEBRUARY 2016

Right after getting into the car Valentina quickly sat herself on Brian's lap as he took a seat on the passenger side. Dom revved the engine as Deckard and Javier started firing at them. Valentina flinched but then quickly realized that the car was bulletproof.

Dom quickly sped the car around the statue that was once being used by Valentina as cover. He drifted into a circle hitting Deckard in the process as he flipped over the car. Javier threw himself onto the ground away from the car to avoid getting hit. He quickly prompts himself up on his elbows as he laid on his stomach and started shooting at the car.

Deckard did the same taking a knee with his gun firing at the red car. Dom sped around the room breaking furniture before heading straight for the wall of windows adorning the penthouse.

"Dom." Valentina said skeptically as she turned her head to her brother but kept her eyes on the windows ahead.

"Dom, cars don't fly." Brian said as he held his wife tightly in his arms.

"Cars don't fly!" Both Brian and Valentina said in sync turning to Dom who simply upped his speed.

"Holy shit!" Brian said as Dom drove the car out of the building.

A bomb exploded behind them getting Valentina to turn around. She turned back just in time to notice that they were heading straight for the other skyscraper. They all looked with wide eyes as they felt their stomach's twist from the sudden fall.

"Shit." Valentina cursed as she brought her hands up to shield herself as they crashed through the wall of windows.

Valentina's head jolted forward from the sudden impact. Brian kept her head from smashing onto the windshield right in front of her. Dom tried to bring the car to a stop but failed.

"No brakes!" Dom quickly said turning to the two.

"What?!" Brian and Valentina quickly said as they saw themselves heading for another set of windows across the room

"No brakes!" Dom repeated as he continued to try and bring the car to a stop.

"Shit." Valentina cursed once again before reaching onto her thigh for the last blade she had left.

In the compact space she had from the car's interior, Valentina quickly brought her blade down onto the screen in the center console. She cracked it and tried to fit her fingers through, but she only managed to give herself a small cut in the process. She quickly slammed her blade onto the screen multiple times before splitting it open. She managed to pull out some cords but not what they were looking for.