Prologue

Everything in Mackenzie was always right in front of her. She had no idea as to why she fell in love with the charming bad boy Billy Hargrove. She didn't want to but when she first laid eyes on him she knew that something inside of her was going to make her fall in love with him. Billy Hargrove never thought that he could ever love someone as much as he loves Mackenzie Sinclair. She was different from all of the other girls. Different in a good way. She didn't throw herself at him.

Mackenzie and Billy both knew that they could never love someone as much as they loved each other. Everything in them was this undeniable love that neither of them were looking for. But they found themselves falling in love with each other everyday.

"I love you Mackenzie Sinclair no matter what happens. I will always love you baby. You have no idea how much you mean to me. You have no idea how much I always want to be around you. You are my everything and no one will ever take me away from you." Billy Hargrove says as he grabs his girlfriends hand slowly stroking the back of her small hand.

"I love you William Hargrove. I will always love you too. You make me happy and you don't have any idea of how much I love you. You are my everything too. I don't ever want to lose you." Mackenzie Sinclair says as she looks up at him with a smile on her face.

Billy gently grabs her face and slowly leans in and puts his lips onto hers. She loved the way that he kissed, she loved the warmth of his lips against hers. She loved the warmth radiating off his body. They way he held her while she kissed him. She loved him. She could have never thought that she could love someone as much as she loved him. The way he is always so protective over her.

As Billy was slowly kissing her, he loved the way her cold lips kissed him. He loved her and he knew that he could never let her go. Everything about her was everything that he had ever wanted, and now that he has her he knows that he never let her go. He loved her cold pressed up against him.

No one ever knew how much they both loved each other. No one knew that the schools innocent girl would ever fall in love with him. No one why they fell in love but people knew that loved each other. Just the way that they would always look at each other. Always touching or making sure that they were both okay.

Everyone knew that Mackenzie Sinclair was Billy Hargrove girl and no one was ever going to split them up. No one dared to touch her.

Billy and Mackenzie slowly pulled away from each other staring into each others eyes. Billy still had his hands on her neck not wanting to leave from this spot at the moment.

"I love you William." Mackenzie told him and she smiled softly down at her.

"I love you Mackenzie." He says kissing her cold lips one more time before pulling way completely.

Their love was stronger than anyone could ever imagine. They planned to keep it that way as long as they could no matter what happened.