Chapter.3

After Billy had dropped off Mackenzie she hears her little brother laughing through the walk-in talkie he and his friends use. She knocks on his door and opens right after the knock. She pushes him back and then closes the door. Even thought their parents wouldn't hear them talking but she was just being safe. She definitely didn't want her younger sister to even hear the conversation because Erica has always had a big mouth. She didn't want her to hear because she would have let it slip that she was going somewhere she was not supposed to be going. Mackenzie could ask her parents but what good would it do if her parents told her no. She really wanted to go and enjoy the life for once.

"Can you do me a favor?" Mackenzie said in a whisper. Lucas nods his head knowing that his older sister is always looking after them. "I want to go to a party. I have never been and I really want to go. Can you please not tell mom or dad." Mackenzie quickly rushed out in a hushed whisper.

"Yeah I can but what I am supposed to tell them?" He asked his older sister. She laughs a bit and she looks down at him.

"We could tell them that I am going trick or treating with you. You and I both know that Erica is going with her friends, and she hates me being around them." She whispers to him when she hears the front door shut. Lucas quickly nods his head. "Have I ever told you that you are my favorite sibling?" Mackenzie chuckles and then hugs her little brother. He laughs with her and wraps his arms around her.

Mackenzie pulls away and then walks out of his room and into her own. She has always known where Tina lived but she had never been to her house. She would always hear from Steve of how much fun they always were. She has been to Steves for one but it wasn't many people there and it definitely wasn't ever as crowded as it would have been at Tina's. Mackenzie looks through her closet and finds her black leather pants, her black off the shoulder shirt, and her black leather jackets. She then pulls her half of hair up and half down, she then grabs curling iron and then puts a heat protector on her hair. She then puts a little makeup on but she doesn't put much on. She looks over at her bed side table and sees the time. She still had time before she even had to leave. She could maybe walk around with her brother until she actually wants to go to the party.

Mackenzie goes to her brothers room and sees that he is ready to go. They both walk down the stairs and their parents are sitting on the couch with each other. They look at each other and look at their children.

"Are you going to walk around with Lucas the whole night? Erica went with her friends." Their mom asked them and Mackenzie nods her head and she nods her head. They both quickly walk out the door and go meet Lucas's friends. They finally meet them at the corner of the road.

"Kenzie!" Will says running up to her and hugging her and Mackenzie laughs a bit but wraps her arms around the younger boy none the less. He pulls away and has a blush on his cheeks. Will has always had a little crush on her. She sees Jonathan looking at her through his windshield. She goes up to his car and he gets out. Jonathan or Joyce never let him go off by himself since what happened last year. Mackenzie was devasted when he had went missing.

"Are you going to that Halloween party at Tina's?" Mackenzie asks him and he nods his head and looks at Will one more time.

"Yeah I am. Are you going?" Jonathan finds himself asking her and she nods her head. "Come on, I will drive you." Mackenzie nods her head again and turns to look at her little brothers.

"I am going to that thing and please be careful Lucas I mean it. Meet me back here in 2 hours." She tells Lucas sternly and he nods his head. She then gets into Jonathan's car and he drives off and it doesn't take him long to get there. They both get out and look at each other and both walk in together.