Chapter 7: Blaise

Zabini, what are you doing at my table?" she asked, approaching him slowly.

The handsome boy looked up at her with a bored expression.

"I don't see your name on it anywhere," he said.

She pointed to the small HG carved in the corner of the desk. He rolled his eyes.

"You would have a personal table in the library Granger," he said standing up to tower over her "The stick up your ass doesn't allow you to sit anywhere else." He sneered.

The way his mouth curled on one side as he insulted her strangely turned her on.

"Would you like to put something long and thick up my ass Zabini?" she said innocently, perching herself up on the table.

"What the fuck are you talking about Granger," he said watching her long legs swing as she played with the collar of her button down shirt. Hermione licked her lips; Blaise was probably the most attractive boy in school with his olive skin, long dark eyelashes, a smile to make a girl's panties soaked, and a body to match. He was the definition of tall, dark, and handsome. Hermione wanted him and she was going to have him.

"Just that you seem to be all talk and no action..." She said spreading her legs slightly and allowing more of her silky thighs to be seen by the Slytherin. "...Don't you want to show the little Gryffindor pride a good time?" she asked, undoing the button between her cleavage.

"I wouldn't want to put my cock anywhere near your filthy mudblood cunt," he said harshly but the way his pants had tented in the front said otherwise. His mean words turned Hermione on even more and she vowed to have him in every way imaginable.

"Oh really because that hard cock in your trousers says otherwise," she giggled at his awestruck face.

"What is wrong with you Granger?" he asked, his wide dark eyes trained on where her fingers were playing with her abundant cleavage. Hermione could tell that Blaise loved a bit of a show so she silently summoned her sexiest pair of underwear. She knew a spell that would attach the undergarments to her body so quickly that he wouldn't even notice. She felt the bra slip under her shirt and snap and the thong slip underneath her skirt. Blaise was still looking at her long legs swinging and at that tantalizing V between her big breasts. Slowly she stood, her fingers unbuttoning her shirt until it dropped to the floor. Her skirt swiftly followed until she was standing in a demi push up bra that wrapped around her abundant tits with black lace and a tiny matching thong.

"This seems a little out of character Granger," Zabini said, staring at her tight curvy body out on display for him to see.

"I'm just giving you an opportunity Zabini, whether or not you take it is up to you..." She said spinning in a slow circle. Giving him time to stare at every inch of her perfect little body. Blaise licked his lips it would be quite an accomplishment to fuck the Golden girl, he thought to himself.

"Come here and get on your knees, you little mudblood slut," he said harshly, practically ripping his shirt off and pushing his trousers down his hips to reveal his long thick cock. Hermione dropped to her knees in front of him and immediately wrapped her hands around his member; she stroked him before taking him in her warm wet mouth.

Blaise groaned, slipping his hands into her wild hair. He gripped it at the roots as he guided her head, "Take it deeper, I know you can..." he growled, thrusting his hips towards her mouth. Hermione relaxed her throat letting him slip even deeper, essentially letting him fuck her mouth. Her hands gripped his hips as drool pooled in her mouth and dripped out of the sides onto her chest. Blaise began to pick up the pace, Hermione was gagging on his cock but he didn't stop.