Chapter 8: Jordan Lee

'Lust potion when brewed incorrectly may have lasting effects on the drinker. It causes increased hormone levels which leads to unsustainable sexual appetite. The effects can last anywhere from days to weeks. The person is unable to resist sexual acts and must have sex or they become extremely uncomfortable...'

Hermione bit her bottom lip as she read over her own essay.

'Maybe I've been drugged with a bad batch...but who and why?' she wondered to herself. Trying to think back to when she first began feeling the symptoms. Still attempting to recall every detail she packed up her homework and headed out of the library towards her dorm. After Blaise left she managed to focus and get some homework done.

'Lavender did ask for the homework...but that's not too out of the ordinary,' she thought as she thought back to the morning she began to feel constantly horny. Suddenly she bumped into someone and they gasped. She looked down to see a familiar face. It was the younger boy who had watched her fuck Ron through the window. His face was flushed; his eyes bright, and Hermione noticed the immediate tent in his black school pants.

"Hey...what's your name?" she asked with a slow smile.

"It's Jordan," he said looking up at her, his eyes moving over her face and down to her abundant cleavage.

"Do you need help with that?" she said, nodding her head toward his obvious hard-on.

"Um yeah?" he responded; confused as to why this beautiful seventh year was propositioning him.

"Come here," she said, rounding the next corner and ushering him into the closest cleaning closet. He entered hastily and watched as she locked the door and silenced the room.

She dropped to her knees in front of him and deftly unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down along with his boxers. His cock was already hard and leaking and she knew he wouldn't last long. Hermione had no intent of fucking the younger boy, but she needed to feel a hard cock in her mouth and cum down her throat and what better gift to the young Ravenclaw.

She gripped the base firmly in her palm, sliding her hand slowly up up up before running her thumb along his swollen head picking up the bead of pre-cum before stroking back down.

"Oh gods," Jordan groaned, letting his head fall back against the stone wall.

"mmm you like that?" she said softly stroking him with a firm grip in long teasing strokes.

"Yeah," he groaned.

"Mmm how about this..." she asked, flicking her tongue against the swollen head before wrapping her lips around the tip and sinking down.

"Shit!" he cursed as she began to work his dick with her mouth. Hermione loved the way he felt inside her mouth so hard and throbbing. She bobbed over him, her mouth sucking and working him all the way to the back of her throat. When she moaned around his length he began to shake.

"I'm gonna..." he said softly, his hands softly touching her head in warning. Hermione didn't slow down, just continued to sink down on him. With a cry he bucked his hips and Hermione felt his cum fill her mouth. She let him empty as she swallowed every drop. When he was finished she stood and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you," she smiled and licked her lips before leaving the closet and the young boy confused and satisfied behind her.