Chapter 10: Draco and Pansy

After her experience with the twins Hermione met Harry, Ron, and Ginny at the Three Broomsticks. The fact that she had slept with all of them made the foursome a bit awkward but they had a fun time drinking Butter beer and catching up none-the-less. As the sun began to go down they went their separate ways and Hermione hurried back to the warmth of the Heads tower. When she entered she sighed at the sight of the warm fire crackling. She unwrapped her scarf and hung up her jacket and started towards her room but she heard strange sounds coming from Draco's room.

Malfoy had been avoiding her since their encounter days earlier but she hadn't forgotten how good he was in bed and Hermione smiled as she approached his closed door. She turned the unlocked handle and peeked in simultaneously, surprised and turned on at what she found. Draco's platinum blonde hair was buried between the soft thighs of a girl; the girl was naked on the bed, her legs draped over Draco's shoulders, her back arched, her hands clutching the sheets.

"Fuck Draco, right there," she moaned turning her head towards the door and Hermione bit her lips at the sight of Pansy's small features pinched in pleasure. Hermione immediately unbuttoned her jeans and quietly stepped out of them. Her small fingers pushed inside their panties and began to rub her clit.

She watched as Pansy's head thrashed in pleasure, her hips bucking against Draco's face.

"Oh my god Draco...YES!" Pansy screamed her hands moving to pinch her caramel colored nipples. Hermione pulled off her jumper, her own nipples hardening under her lace bra. Hermione had to bite back a moan as Draco sat up licking his lips and fingers clean of Pansy's arousal. When he licked his last finger he turned towards his door and caught her in his doorway staring at he and Pansy in only her underwear.

"Look Pans, it looks like we have a little voyeur." Draco smirked, his eyes darkening with memories of his last encounter with the head girl.

"Like what you see in Mudblood?" Pansy snarked, turning on her side to show off her tight little body; she had tear drop tits, a flat stomach, and perfectly curved hips.

Hermione smiled taking a step into the room watching as both sets of eyes sized her up.

"What you don't know Pan is that our Head girl is a dirty little slut...aren't you Granger," Draco said gesturing her to come closer as he stared at her big breasts encased in a push up bra and the scrap of lace covering her wet folds.

"Is she now? Do you lick pussy Granger?" Pansy asked with a slow smile on her ruby red lips.

"Yes Parkinson and yours looks delicious," Hermione smiled, finally reaching the bed and crawling towards the duo.

"Granger here is a naughty girl," Draco said, reaching up to unhook her bra, letting her big heavy tits free.

"Mmm and such a curvy little body under those robes," Pansy said leaning up to brush her lips across Hermione's pretty pink nipples. Hermione sighed and pressed her chest forward. Pansy wrapped her mouth around Hermione's tit, sucking while her long red nail scraped lightly against the other one and the Head Girls nipples tightened to sensitive peaks.

Hermione moaned softly as Draco moved to settle behind her, fingering the lace of her panties before tugging on them and ripping them off in one smooth move. Hermione gasped as she felt his long fingers press up into her.

"Mmm already so wet for us...what a perfect little slut," Draco growled, moving his fingers in and out slowly as Pansy sucked and pinched and twisted Hermione's nipples.

"Stick your ass out for me," Draco demanded curling his fingers to brush against Hermione's g-spot. Hermione slid forward onto her hands and knees and Pansy lay back on the bed. Draco pressed Hermione's shoulders down so that her ass was in the air and her face was in front of Pansy's little pink pussy.