Be My Once in a Lifetime (J)

Just like any other day, I woke up in Perrie's arms, today was Saturday so we had the day to ourselves. When we reunited almost three years ago, I had no idea where it would take us, I was scared I would get hurt again, but Perrie did nothing but make me the happiest woman on earth.

I got out of bed to make us breakfast and put it on a tray to take it to her in bed. I walked back into the room, putting the tray on the bedside table to wake her up.

She was laying on her back so I straddled her and started to leave kisses on her face. "Pez baby, wake up"

I felt her hands come to rest on my waist so I knew she was awake, she opened her beautiful blue eyes "Hey babe, good morning" she said, pulling me in for a kiss.

"Good morning babe" I replied. "I made you breakfast"

Her eyes shone at the mention of food, the only thing Perrie loved more than food was me. She went to do her morning routine and came back, we fed each other, cuddled and talked. I loved mornings like this, when we had no rush and could just enjoy each other.

We watched movies, read together, had mind-blowing sex. It was a great day. When it was nighttime, Perrie told me I had to get ready. She always had gifts, surprises and planned dates for me, she is literally the best girlfriend anyone could ask for.

She was parking the car and I noticed that we stopped at an amusement park, but it seemed to be closed.

"Babe, it's already closed I think" I told her.

"Not for us" she said with a smirk.

A guy came in and opened everything for us. She guided us straight to the Ferris Wheel and talked to the guy before we went up. Once we were all the way at the top, the Ferris Wheel stopped. I looked at Perrie confused, only to find her looking at me already.

"Almost 15 years ago, I was on a Ferris Wheel, freaking out because I had just kissed the girl of my dreams." she said with a nostalgic smile before continuing  "There is a 2 percent chance that people who dated in their teens will end up together, there is a 1 in 10,000 chance that you will find your soulmate. So I guess we could say that we are a very rare case. Today I didn't give you the last piece of the puzzle in the morning because I wanted to save it for now."

I already had tears in my eyes from Perrie's little speech, she pulled the puzzle piece out of her pocket and gave it to me. "I love you because you're my once in a lifetime' it said.

"Jade, would you give me the honour of being your once in a lifetime too?" Perrie asked, opening a box with a beautiful ring inside. I was freaking out with happiness in a way I never felt before.

"Yes Pez! A million times yes" I replied, pulling her for a kiss. She put the ring on my finger and sent a message to the guy from the park who let the Ferris Wheel move again.

"I can't believe we're doing this. I'm so happy" I said looking at her bright blue eyes.

"Me too baby, I was so nervous. I'm glad you said yes" She said with a chuckle.

"I would always say yes to you, Pez"  she smiled at me before we got down and out of the Ferris Wheel.

"Want to have fun in the park, fiancé?" she asked with a giant smile.

"Lead the way fiancé" I replied equally as happy.

We had an amazing night at the park and I didn't want our night to be over. As soon as we were home, I pushed Perrie on the sofa and sat on her lap, kissing her passionately, our tongues mingled with each other and her hands went straight to my ass. Perrie carefully laid me on my back on the couch and was now on top of me. Her strong hands roamed all over my body; she pulled away, and I already missed her mouth on mine. That was until she started kissing and sucking on my neck. It didn't take long for all our clothes to be on the floor.

"God! You're beautiful" she said, trailing kisses from my neck to my chest, I felt her mouth around my nipple. She licked and sucked until she felt like it was enough, and did the same on the other side. She kissed down my stomach until she went lower and started kissing my thighs

"Perrie, please" I begged.

"What do you want, baby?" She asked.

"I want your tongue inside me"  before I could barely finish the sentence, I felt her licking my slit. She gave slow strokes with her tongue, licking every inch of me. On the last lick she gave, she reached my clit, she stopped licking and started sucking it; She stopped only to push her tongue inside of me, curling it inside and making me feel even more pleasure before she went back to my clit again. Soon enough, I climaxed, moaning her name loudly as I had my hands tangled in her hair. She didn't let a drop go to waste, as she licked me afterwards.

She climbed on top of me again and kissed me passionately. "You taste so good, baby" she told me mid-kiss. We started making out again, and I could feel she was very hard.

"Pez, wanna go to our room?" I asked.

"I want you to do something first" she said and got even nearer so she could whisper in my ear. "I want you to suck my cock" she said. I was a little bit hesitant as she had trauma surrounding that.

'Are you sure, babe?" I asked and she said yes. I'm not gonna lie, I was very excited about this, but I would be very mindful of her. She got off of me and I was on my knees while she sat on the couch. "If you want me to stop at any point, I will, OK babe?" I said and she nodded.

I slid my hands over her thighs before kissing them. Her dick stood up straight as I paid attention to all the areas surrounding it. I wanted to go slow to give her the chance to stop me if she wanted. When she didn't, I went right for the tip, swirling my tongue around it.

I could feel her breath quicken already. I wrapped my lips around the tip, sucking on it. Her hands went immediately to my hair so she could hold on to something. I sucked more and more each time I bobbed my head up and down, and there was a lot to suck.

"Fuck!" she moaned.

I took it even more, feeling her in the back of my throat, I pulled back a little bit so I wouldn't choke and went back at it again. All the while observing her to see if she was OK.

"Jade!" she moaned my name as she started thrusting her hips. I almost gagged as she went deeper and harder. She kept going and I didn't want her to stop, I kept sucking and licking until I could feel her body tense, she came in my mouth and I swallowed everything.

"Are you OK?" I asked after she calmed down.

'More than OK" she replied. "Thank you" she said while smiling at me.

"No need to thank me, it was a pleasure" I replied, giving her a wink. I sat on her lap, feeling our naked bodies together. "Wanna go to our room now?"

"Definitely"

Once in our room, she put me gently on the bed, and we continued where we left off. When she pressed her hips against mine, I could feel how hard she was again. She went on top of me and took my nipples into her mouth and sucked the skin on my breasts.

At first, she entered me slowly with her cock and started picking up her pace afterwards. I asked for more, and she pounded me hard. Perrie was bringing me to heaven like she always did, when she started hitting my G spot, I lost it. I dug my nails into her back every time she went harder. I felt myself tightening around her and soon we both came.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed as she laid by my side.

"Fuck indeed, it is good that we have the rest of our lives to do that" I said playfully.

'Oh and I intend to use every opportunity for that" she replied with a smirk before leaning in to kiss me. I went to sleep peacefully, knowing that soon enough I would be waking up next to my wife.

A/N: Big thanks to my wife MonsterInMe26 For inspiring me with a few ideas for the chapter ❤️