Again

"Perrie relax honey, everything is fine. The decorations are beautiful, you look absolutely stunning and Jade is collapsing with happiness about marring you" Leigh Anne told me as I was nervously shaking my leg while sitting and doing the final details of my makeup.

"How is she?" I asked as I haven't seen Jade all day.

"She's doing great, but she's almost as nervous as you" Leigh replied and I laughed.

"Do you think I'll be a good wife?" I asked Leigh nervously, I only wanted to give Jade all the best that I could give.

"Are you serious woman?" she asked indignant "If I was gay I would have married you like in like two months, you're literally the greatest partner someone could ask for, and I'm sure that you'll continue to make Jade the happiest woman" Leigh replied sincerely.

"Thank you, Leigh" I thanked her as we hugged each other.

"Seriously Pez, I don't think I have ever seen anyone more in love than you two. Everything will be great, don't worry." she completed.

There was a small knock on my door and Leigh opened, it was my dad. Since I told him everything, our relationship got a lot better, I know he still blames himself for what happened to me and I much as I know he could have done way more to protect me I don't blame him for anything and I have forgiven him.

Now we talk more frequently and he met Jade again too, he's really happy about us. He also told me that Cindy died at the hospital and to be honest at first was a little bit of a shock, but after, I felt a little relived. Like a weight has gone out of my back. I haven't seen her for more than a decade, but now that I know she died is like I know I can't be hurt again, and that's a good feeling.

"You look beautiful Pezza" my dad told me.

"Thanks dad"

"I actually came here because I wanted to give you something" he got something from his pocket. "Your mom wore this hair pin on our wedding and I thought you would like to wear it" he said, putting it onto my hands.

I couldn't help but feel my eyes watering, my mom was everything to me and I wish she could be with me today. I'm sure she would be so proud of me for overcoming everything and for being able to marry the love of my life.

"Thanks dad" I replied as we hugged each other. He pulled away and put the pin on my hair.

"Beautiful" he said, "You look just like her, she would be incredibly proud of you. I know I am" he gave me a sincere and happy smile. One I haven't seen it since I was ten and my mom was still alive.

"Sorry to interrupt. Pez you gotta get ready to go" Leigh called me at the door, and I all but ran. I couldn't wait to be married to Jade.

JADE

I was so nervous, today was the day I would officially become Jade Thirlwall Edwards. I couldn't wait to marry Perrie, she has literally made me the happiest I've ever been.

"Relax pet, everything is perfect. Perrie was almost jumping here to see you" my mom chuckled. My mom would take me to the altar, she was very touched when I asked her to do it, Perrie was very happy with it as well. Since my mom came to stay with us and they solved their issues, they were like inseparable they love each other to pieces, I think Perrie sees my mom as like the mother figure she was deprived of, I'm glad the two women I love the most get along so well.

"God, I can't wait to be her wife" I said excited.

"I know pet. I can't believe you're all grown up. I'm proud of you two" my mom said, already drying her eyes.

"Thanks mom, I love you'

"I love you too, Jadey"

"Jade, Norma, are you ready?" Holly called for us.

"Yes' I replied with a big smile.

When I saw Perrie on the altar, my eyes instantly teared up. She was already crying and with the biggest smile in the world. Perrie and my mom exchanged a smile before my mother delivered me to her.

We got so lost in each other that it took a while for us to notice that the ceremony had started. It was now the time for our vows, and Perrie was the first one.

"I have for the first time found what I can truly love– I have found you. How lucky am I to call you mine? She started, looking deeply into my eyes. "Jade, you are the light that shines on the end of my days, you are the home that I long to go back to. In some crazy way, we got together again, but this time I won't let you go. You saved my life in ways I can't even begin to explain, but what I want now is to make sure that I'll make yours the best life you could've lived until the day we can't live any more. I see these vows not as promises, but as privileges: I get to laugh with you and cry with you; care for you and share with you. I get to run with you and walk with you; build with you and live with you. I get to have you be the person I spend the rest of my life with. I get to be there for you and support you. I don't have to be the person to honour and cherish you – but I'm happy that you allowed me to."  I was already a crying mess and hearing Perrie's words certainly didn't help, I had to compose myself a little before being able to say my vows.

"I know this will sound crazy, but I started writing those vows when I was sixteen and we were together for six months. Yeah I know, I was a lot at the time" I said and Perrie and some guests laughed. "I didn't believe in love at first sight, that was until I met you. When we had our first proper conversation, it was in you that I saw forever. I guess I wasn't wrong because you are my forever. It took us a long time to find each other again, but I'll spend the next, ten, twenty, thirty years and beyond to make you the happiest person on this planet. You deserve all the happiness in this world and I'm glad you chose me to give a part of that to you. Forever with you simply will not be enough, but from this day forward, I vow to make the most of every moment."

When we shared our first kiss as wives, it was the most happiness I've ever felt. Spending the rest of my life with Perrie is the best gift I could've received.