First Intermission.

Toshinori was impressed with this year's batch of students. Each and every single one showed promise, their potential for greatness burning brighter then any previous generation.

In fact, Toshinori wouldn't be to surprised if this was the generation to surpass him. Obviously, not every student would be able to, but a majority of them had the potential to overshadow every single one of his life's achievements.

Katsuki Bakugo from his own homeroom classroom of 1-A had the drive and ambition to match Endeavor, coupled with the intelligence of Sir Nighteye. One could easily see him breaking into the top ten in only a few years after graduation.

Then there was also the other extraordinary students. Izuku Midoryia, the Quirkless Wonder from 1-B. He's already crippled one arm in pursuit of his goal, but he's apparently learned from that experience. Both Vlad King and Power Loader speak volumes of his sheer tenacity and determination.

Then there were the absolute powerhouses masquerading as children. Shouto Todoroki, Fumikage Tokoyami, Ibara Shiozaki, Tsuyu Asui and his own successor, Ochacko Uraraka being prime examples. In sheer firepower and brute strength, they had already eclipsed Heroes such as Mt Lady. It was truly a sight to behold.

Despite this, each student still had so much to learn. Bakugo with his anger issues, Midoryia and his Martyr-complex and Young Ochako still needed to think outside the box a little bit more.

"So, All Might." Vlad King began, leaning forward in his seat. "I understand that you are not a gambling man, but if you had to put money on a student today, who would it be?"

Toshinori breifly frowned at Young-Sekijiro's question. It was quite immoral to bet money on children, but he could understand the sentiment behind the question.

"If I were a betting man, which I am not. I'd put every penny to my name on Ochako Uraraka."

"Oh? That's the gravity girl from your class is it not?"

"Indeed."

"That's quite some high praise. I take it she has skill?"

"She poses not only a large quantity of skill, but the determination to put it to good use. And besides, she's the one who has inherited my will and spirit. The least I could do is support her."

The Blood Hero raised an eyebrow, before nodding and leaning back in his chair. This man could not keep still for more then five seconds and it was starting to show.

"So, who are you figuratively betting on?" Toshinori asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Huh?"

"Who do you think will win?"

"Oh. Simple. It'll be Izuku."

"The Quirkless boy?"

"Yes."

"Why do you think that? The boy is not only powerless, but is down an arm. I will admit I am quite fond of the boy, but I do not see him winning today."

Young-Sekijiro shot a devilish grin at him.

"Then you have clearly never met the boy. If you think even for the slightest second that he is going to let his arm or lack of a Quirk stop him from winning, then you sir, are a fool."

A small smile spread across Toshinori's face as he watched Young-Sekijiro talk about the green haired teen. He truly believed in the lad, which was quite reliving to see.

"And besides." He continued, oblivious to Toshinori's stare. "My overly aggressive, asshole of a husband does seem to be pretty good at motivating students through fear."