The Cavalry Arrives.

Shouto laid there on the ground, face down in a pool of his own blood. His body was frozen stiff and unmoving, the left side of his body itching, begging to unleash it's fire.

"So, I thought you said you were going to freeze me solid?" The leopardess said. "You are powerful yes. But, you do not have anywhere near the experience necessary to beat me."

"I.. will.. beat you." Shouto wheezed, slowly forcing himself to his feet. His body shaking from both the cold and the pain, one of his hands holding onto his stomach.

The leopardess sighed, placing her head in her hands. "Kids these days."

In one last desperate attack, Shouto launched out a massive glacier. That the villain easily dodged, appearing behind him.

With a quick, precise strike Shouto collapsed to the ground his vision fading.

"Sweet dreams, Ice Prince." She whispered, goosebumps forming from her warm breath. Moments later Shouto faded into unconsciousness.

_______________________________________

All Might flew through the air, a look of determination on his face. A few moments ago Tenya Iida, a boy from Class 1-A had burst into the staffroom, bloodied and crying.

Villains had attacked the USJ. His students were in danger.

He landed on one of the many buildings of Arena Seven before launching back into the air.

The afternoon sunlight glinted off of the glass dome, breifly blinding him as he fell through the roof.

There were dozens of unconscious villains scattered throughout the main courtyard. Thirteen lay fallen atop the flight of stairs. Eraserhead, meanwhile was struggling to stand.

'Where are the students?' All Might questioned as he rose to his feet.

"Tremble in fear villains." He declared as the dust began to settle around him. "For I Am Here!"

"Hello All Might." A villain covered in hands sneered. "Nomu. Kill him."

As the large, purple villain began to move time slowed around All Might as he made his move.

In a single flash, he removed Eraserhead from the battlefield as well as a barely conscious Kyoka Jirou.

"So fast." The hand-villain remarked.

The Nomu's attack landed several moments later sending All Might flying back a couple feet.

'He's quite strong and not to mention fast. I'll land a quick punch. Eighty-five percent should be enough. Then go and deal with the other two.'

A gold-coloured lightning breifly crackled around his body as he closed the gap between him and his opponent. However, just before his attack connect, the Nomu's arm launched out and grabbed his throat.

'Hmm.' Was all he could think before he was brutally slammed into the ground.

With a display of sheer power and skill, he wrapped his legs around the beast's arm and flipped it over sending the pair into the ground.

As All Might climbed out of the crater he had made a small amount fear washed over him as the Nomu also rose.

Completely undamaged.

"You can't beat the Nomu All Might. He was designed to kill you." The villain laughed. "Hyper-Regeneration combined with Impact and Shock Absorbtion makes him a more then worthy adversary for you."

"Shock Absorbtion you say?" All Might asked. "Not Shock Nullification, meaning there's a limit to how much damage he can take."

"I- what? You can't-"

"All I have to do is hit him harder then he can hit me, and faster then he can handle."

Which was easier said then done. This Nomu was quite formidable, nearly matching his current strength. Plus there was the hand-villain as well as the other purple one. He had no idea what their Quirks were, and he didn't particularly feel like finding out the hard way.

Plus he was running out of time. He had five minutes left.

"Cluster Strike!" A blonde-haired maniac yelled as he flew into the Nomu, explosions lighting up the battlefield.

Moments later the boy was joined by a second student, who also slammed into the beast. The combined force of the two students was enough to cause it to stagger.

An idea lit up in All Might's head upon witnessing that attack. He may be able to win after all.

"Uraraka, Bakugo. Leave the Nomu to me. If you are able to, keep the other two villains busy until I can help you."

The two students nodded, one eagr to not disappoint. The other with bloodlust in his eyes.

"Oi, Hand Fetish!" Bakugo yelled, speeding over to the next fight. Uraraka close behind him.

Smiling softly, All Might focused his full attention on the Nomu.